Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 PC Patch - 10/07/15

ReikoRaph said:
Crowsy said:
They still aren't as bad as EA at removing stuff from their games. Take FIFA, they take out something at the last minute, like a tournament mode, and then reintroduce it in a later version saying how it is a brand new feature, lol. EA are masters at this.
but EA patch their games...F1 2014 no patch...
Other games was patched, 2014 it is just stump, that nobody need.
your comment is a joke isn`t it??
if they patched it, they would have fewer bugs yet and happier customers from the past

Very disappointed, I have a rig I am proud of and have invested a great deal of money in it, I have nothing against the consoles but should the PC be so damned. I need you to fix Sli  for starters so my triple screens can perform to a standard I expect.. I am sure you were pushed into this release but to release the PC version in that much of a state is disrespectful to your punters.
is there a priority order for fixes and if so can you tell us please

ReikoRaph said:
Crowsy said:
They still aren't as bad as EA at removing stuff from their games. Take FIFA, they take out something at the last minute, like a tournament mode, and then reintroduce it in a later version saying how it is a brand new feature, lol. EA are masters at this.
but EA patch their games...F1 2014 no patch...
Other games was patched, 2014 it is just stump, that nobody need.
your comment is a joke isn`t it??
if they patched it, they would have fewer bugs yet and happier customers from the past
What? You want say Codies dont made not single patch for previuos games before 2014?  :)

Crowsy said:
but EA patch their games...F1 2014 no patch...some bugs from F1 2014 (old engine) are in F1 2015 (new engine) xD xD xD
and don't forget CM silence and lack of info about F1 2015...now we see why they do that...its too funny xD

EA patch their games? You serious? Play FIFA and then tell me they patch their games.

Naarkos said:
impossible de jouer en multi , BRAVO CODEMASTERS . y'en a marre !!!!!!!

C'est possible de jouer en Multiplayer sur PC. J'ai terminé 2 courses hier soir. Vérifiez vos paramètres ?

Apparently some 6.7 MB patch came out, if you don't get it right away you have to verify integrity of your game cache and you get some update. 

Naarkos said:
impossible de jouer en multi , BRAVO CODEMASTERS . y'en a marre !!!!!!!
update your video card drivers

Apparently some 6.7 MB patch came out, if you don't get it right away you have to verify integrity of your game cache and you get some update. 
What date was this? Last patch I got was on the 10th. I did what you said and still nowt.

I doubt it was anything, someone on the steam forms said they got it like a normal patch, then others did the verify thing to also get it but I'm assuming it was a lie. 

Any update on the next patch, one which will preferably fix the huge FPS drops making this game unplayable?

For the love of god, why do I still have ALL ASSISTS ON when trying to play PRO MODE.. cannot disable them too cause they are greyed out. Codemasters.. oh dear thats embarrasing.
The game is really fun though and I like it.. just I can´t frigging do full races with such flaws.. :( also AI is pretty keen on hitting me from behind when they clearly have space to pass me cleanly on track..
A short video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TexLkyZForc

It appears the patch is out but where to download for the PC?

I have connected my PS3 controller to my PC and it works fine with Need for Speed but not F1 2015. Steering and throttle work be I seem to be stuck at the start line with my tires spinning. Tried all my buttons but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Thanks,