Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 will not run

My F1 2015 won't even start. It says it is installed and everything is fine, but when i try to start it, nothing happens. If I'm really lucky i will get a balck screen for 3-4 sec then the PC pretends that nothing has happened...

This is with Steam.

I repaired my game and it downloaded one file, but it still doesnt work i got the same problem again. Would be great if this problem will be fixed, it is pretty annoing if you pay for an game that won't even start...

Do your video cards support DX11?

I tried about everything I could think of, but I get the same thing on my old desktop pc with a GTX295, which does not support DX11. Finally, I installed it on my low performance laptop, which does support DX 11, and it starts up and plays no problem, albeit with low fps.

Hi there,

My game won't launch.
When I start it, it opens with a black screen for 4-5 seconds, then it close again.
I have:

Windows 10
8GB Ram
Intel 3.2 GHz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750Hope someone can help

It seems like the game doesn't like my Racing Wheel (Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Clutch)
even it's one of the supported wheels.
When I disconnect the wheel from the computer the game starts, but as soon as I attach the wheel again,
the game crashes.
And there's no fun in playinf F1 without a wheel.

I have tested the wheel with both Grid and Grid2 - works perfect.

@speeders and @Motionx33 and anyone else with this issue can you try the following please.

Open Steam -> Select Library -> Right Click on F1 2015 -> Properties.
Select the Local Files tab -> Select Verify integrity of game cache.
Once that's done try launching the game again.

If that doesn't work try disconnecting all peripherals you don't absolutely need (i.e. anything except your mouse and keyboard).

If that still doesn't work PM me your DXDiag please.
Open the start menu -> search for DXdiag -> Open DXDiag
Click Save all information as a text file. Send me that file.

It would not hurt to delete the "appcache" file from the Steam directory before verifying. Back after one of the earlier patches, this cleared up my controller settup problem where just verifying would not.