Tips when game is loading

where can i find a complete set of the Tips that flash during loading (it all happens so fast) i can't read before it's gone. why have them if they are unreadable? so maybe there's a set of them somewhere.

I think this is the first time I've seen someone complain loads times are too fast :classic_biggrin:.

I don't know of anywhere to see all the tips I'm afraid. There are the Tutorials available via the pause menu but they're different.

yep it's no biggie i just thought they could be somewhere on forum, some of them look like it can be helpful, not everyone been playing F1 since beginning last time i played was F1 2016, i always wanted to run my own team, so here i am.

3 minutes ago, Spokentee said:

yep it's no biggie i just thought they could be somewhere on forum, some of them look like it can be helpful, not everyone been playing F1 since beginning last time i played was F1 2016, i always wanted to run my own team, so here i am.

I bought F1 2015 but never really got into it. Like I bet a fair few others I got interested again through the online racing whilst real F1 was suspended. So I bought a cheap copy of F1 2017 in I think April and have now moved on to 2020. You probably didn't want to know any of that but just making the point I don't know everything based on years of experience either!

Maybe you could take photos of the info. you're interested in when they pop up?