Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

The Logitech G923 wheel and trueforce makes this game worth playing again

I just can't relate to your hate. I admit this is by far not the best racing game and I did stop playing it regularly.

However there are currently 2 pc games compatible with the new trueforce technology. So if someone pays a lot of money for this wheel they are going to want to make full use of it and try one of the 2 games.

I will say for all its lacking this game does support a lot of the most recent technical features other games lack. Including true force, native atmos sound as well as hdr.

• 2 weeks later...

@FlashStealth

Could you stop popping up with your hate in every possible place? no, you do not criticize, it's some kind of **** i think. all of us here together with the dev team and publishers, we respect that the game did not meet your tastes. it hit mine and I think there are more people satisfied with this title.

Despite a few shortcomings (which game does not have them?) this is a car game with one of the best driving models 19/20. there is no better optimized model on asphalt surfaces and it works great on pad and steering wheel, poetic well balanced - big thanks team CM.

I jumped away from reading hate on the forum and I play regularly because it gives me a lot of fun. I don't care if Autosport had slightly better textures or rounder shapes.

Damage model? this one is pleasing to the eye, quite sufficient. making a Grid a simulator where I would be stopped or slow down by every damage 😕 this would kill the dynamics of these tight races. So I can understand why the damage model has been limited and it suits me, but I also understand the criticism where many people would like to be able to set these parameters in options.

Despite the complaints about too little content, this race grid in the game menu is very pleasantly varied and the ladder pleasantly motivates you to clasp on it to unlock the next competition. yes, there is no extensive career here, but not everyone needs it. At first I didn't pay attention to the targets section, but now, when I come back for a moment, it amuses me in getting these cards and I must admit that it diversifies and extends the game.

The game does not have an extensive garage, there are not many other extensive options that you will meet in other titles, but if I had to select a game that I would take with me on a business trip or vacation, it would be Grid because although there is no extensive and landscape-rich Forza, it gives much more fun to control the car

If You want a roller coaster with a soap driving model but with huge open world, beautiful landscapes and hundreds of some kind similar cars, just buy yourself the Forza H game. If you want maximum simulation of racing on closed tracks then buy it Assetto Corsa Competizione. If you want a career with mileage scoring, training and licenses just buy Gran Turismo Sport. Grid is not like the other, never was and will not be like these games because it is a completely different idea and approach to the fun of racing in different groups.

The community in the form of several users with different expectations gives this game the opinion of a bad unsuccessful and this is motivated by different expectations, nonsense. A normal person expresses his opinion culturally if something does not suit him. If you do not like the shoes, you express your opinion and buy other shoes, and you do not feed yourself by whipping the shoes, writing in each toilet how much you hate them.

I really liked this game and am glad to see some more support for this Grid game, thanks CM team

Edited by minetti
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, minetti said:

@FlashStealth

Could you stop popping up with your hate in every possible place? no, you do not criticize, it's some kind of **** i think. all of us here together with the dev team and publishers, we respect that the game did not meet your tastes. it hit mine and I think there are more people satisfied with this title.

Despite a few shortcomings (which game does not have them?) this is a car game with one of the best driving models 19/20. there is no better optimized model on asphalt surfaces and it works great on pad and steering wheel, poetic well balanced - big thanks team CM.

I jumped away from reading hate on the forum and I play regularly because it gives me a lot of fun. I don't care if Autosport had slightly better textures or rounder shapes.

Damage model? this one is pleasing to the eye, quite sufficient. making a Grid a simulator where I would be stopped or slow down by every damage 😕 this would kill the dynamics of these tight races. So I can understand why the damage model has been limited and it suits me, but I also understand the criticism where many people would like to be able to set these parameters in options.

Despite the complaints about too little content, this race grid in the game menu is very pleasantly varied and the ladder pleasantly motivates you to clasp on it to unlock the next competition. yes, there is no extensive career here, but not everyone needs it. At first I didn't pay attention to the targets section, but now, when I come back for a moment, it amuses me in getting these cards and I must admit that it diversifies and extends the game.

The game does not have an extensive garage, there are not many other extensive options that you will meet in other titles, but if I had to select a game that I would take with me on a business trip or vacation, it would be Grid because although there is no extensive and landscape-rich Forza, it gives much more fun to control the car

If You want a roller coaster with a soap driving model but with huge open world, beautiful landscapes and hundreds of some kind similar cars, just buy yourself the Forza H game. If you want maximum simulation of racing on closed tracks then buy it Assetto Corsa Competizione. If you want a career with mileage scoring, training and licenses just buy Gran Turismo Sport. Grid is not like the other, never was and will not be like these games because it is a completely different idea and approach to the fun of racing in different groups.

The community in the form of several users with different expectations gives this game the opinion of a bad unsuccessful and this is motivated by different expectations, nonsense. A normal person expresses his opinion culturally if something does not suit him. If you do not like the shoes, you express your opinion and buy other shoes, and you do not feed yourself by whipping the shoes, writing in each toilet how much you hate them.

I really liked this game and am glad to see some more support for this Grid game, thanks CM team

blabla blabla blabla

i'm an old customer and part of the forum since 2009 (the yellow and black forum shutted-down on the night of 2011 by CM for too much shame, it was exploding of complaints the day this company killed grid1 online community).

You can say you opinion, is not your right to ask other to stop say anything. so go gently to **** off

• Disagree 2
11 hours ago, FlashStealth said:

blabla blabla blabla

i'm an old customer and part of the forum since 2009 (the yellow and black forum shutted-down on the night of 2011 by CM for too much shame, it was exploding of complaints the day this company killed grid1 online community).

You can say you opinion, is not your right to ask other to stop say anything. so go gently to **** off

you did not understand, you have such a right

• Haha 1