Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec V2 pedals setting saturation brake

missing item in the menus to set the saturation of the brake. No you can not set the correct load cell of pedals Fanatec. Please restore as giò present in dirt rally and chapters precendenti F1. thanks

I also have this problem with the Fanatec Clubsport V2 pedals. Huge deadzone in the initial travel, makes the game unplayable. I also know someone else who has the same issue with the CSR Elite pedals. Both connected directly by USB.

but why they were not put the saturation settings just do not understand. Pure in dirt rally are the saturation settings complete with a graph showing the pedals.
With the pedal V2 the game is unplayable,

Hello, take a look at another thread i opened Which is called "workaround for fanatec pedal problem"
when you manually configure the pedals in the game, the game shows you the name of the axis for braking and throttle- write these down. now got to the action_map_preset file in your steam installation folder and open it with an editor. use the searchfunction to find the appropriate actionmap for your fanatec device.
now make sure the axisname and type is exactly the same that the game showed you. if not change it.
Make a copy of the file before you do that. In game set the controller to fanatec pedals. 
it worked perfectly for me. 

I had noticed too that axis error, but I mailed always the steering wheel and not the pedals.
Now I did as suggested by you, everything works perfectly .. great !!!
just one question, if I wanted to shorten the stroke of the brake pedal as I do? vorrrei press less on the load cell .... increase the saturation in that file from 1.0 to? or what?