Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Bull Ring tire wear.

Tire wear seems a bit high on Red Bull Ring.Did a 50% race and had to stop 4 times,Super Softs only lasted 5-6 laps and the softs about 7.Didn't think this track was THAT  hard on tires.

Tire wear seems a bit high on Red Bull Ring.Did a 50% race and had to stop 4 times,Super Softs only lasted 5-6 laps and the softs about 7.Didn't think this track was THAT had hard on tires.
It was a one stopper in the race 3 weeks ago!! Those Pirellis are delicate aren't they! :expressionless: 

Same here, experienced most on Red Bull Ring because it's my favorite circuit I drive most.
In the first laps I'm competitive, than grip starts to loose (mostly rear tyres) and opponents are fast coming closer and overtake.

I like the fact of tyre management and how it changes the car behaviour, but now it seems to happen to fast. Definitly compare to cpu opponents.

Hi guys
just make sure your setup isn't to aggressive on
your tyres
i struggled on the first 4 races with tyre wear and then realised my
setup was really aggressive on the tyres

I'm using the default setups and finding the same issue. The AI doesn't seem to use the tyres they are supposed to use (they use Q3 tyres to start the race when they are supposed to use Q2 tyres)