Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 Worth To Buy Still? ON PC

Hey guys! Just wanna know whether is it still worth to get F1 2015 on PC? As i've had mine on Pre-Order and i am collecting it tomorrow. Should i opt out?

Well Steam reviews are all saying about force feedbacks and stuffs. That's non of my concern cos i don't have a wheel. 

thyer64 said:
Is it worth it on the PS4?
Only you can make your mind up.  PS4 lacks the exact same features.  It depends what you're expecting.  I'm still giving it a shot on the Xbox One and if it's as crap as the first reports then so be it, I won't lose sleep over it I'll just get over it.  It's not like is a massive investment.

BloozBoy said:
Only you can make your mind up.
Exactly. However, if I were you I would wait for the first big patch, so the large amount of bugs will be fixed once you start playing, and you can make up your mind in the meantime. Unless you really would like to play 2015... and maybe prices have dropped to a fairer price, too.

The only reason Im eager to give it a shot despite all the reported bugs is cause its been years since I last bought an F1 game, and all the ones I own weren't made by CM. So it cant be worse....can it? (Such as when comparing to F1 05 or 06)

BloozBoy said:
thyer64 said:
Only you can make your mind up.  PS4 lacks the exact same features.  It depends what you're expecting.  I'm still giving it a shot on the Xbox One and if it's as crap as the first reports then so be it, I won't lose sleep over it I'll just get over it.  It's not like is a massive investment.
£45 is not money you would want to just throw away. 

thyer64 said:
IMO yes. I haven't had ANY problems that are mentioned here. I'm loving championship mode atm .