Jump to content Jump to content

1.       Any deluxe schumacher items, clothes and liveries are locked and takes me to the xbox store to buy them when I already own them

2.       Version 1.06 deluxe schumacher edition

3.       Any mode

4.       Just load the game and go to customisation and it shows them all as locked. Click on one and it will take you to the xbox store

5.       Any time I load the game

6.       Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the dlc. No such luck

7.       Xbox one controller

The Schumacher Edition content is an avatar that only shows up after you restart the game because avatar is the first thing you pick as well as four race suits,, four or five helmets, four or five pairs of gloves, and four liveries. The last several items show up like they should in customisation. I know this because I pre-ordered the Shumacher Edition and have uninstsalled and reinstalled several times for various reasons. Thus, I think you're talking about the Podium Pass content when you say "it shows them all as locked" because that's, actually, locked. 

Edited by TurkeySloth2107

Sorry I am not talking about podium pass items. I am talking about the schumacher helmets, car liveries, race suits, gloves etc. I know it is these items as it takes me to the store that shows I own the schumacher dlc

13 hours ago, TurkeySloth2107 said:

The Schumacher Edition content is an avatar that only shows up after you restart the game because avatar is the first thing you pick as well as four race suits,, four or five helmets, four or five pairs of gloves, and four liveries. The last several items show up like they should in customisation. I know this because I pre-ordered the Shumacher Edition and have uninstsalled and reinstalled several times for various reasons. Thus, I think you're talking about the Podium Pass content when you say "it shows them all as locked" because that's, actually, locked.