F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Quali sim program

*** is up with the quali sim program? It so far off every practice session as to be laughable. I spend every practice session in the top 10-14 places, sometimes inside the top 10. I run the quali sim and I am 22nd every time because the time it is asking for is 2+ seconds faster than I have run.

What makes it worse is that I go into ACTUAL quali and at the very least get into Q2, sometimes Q3. Does your engineer that sets these race times improve with your facilities so he’s more accurate and realistic or is the game just wonky on this particular sim?

Its because certain tracks are bugging it. 2st season, some tracks I'd be up by a whole second. Same track next season, down by 2 seconds, yet won the race from p10. Some tracks i can get it but in season 2 its making it way harder. Thing is, im not far off the top dogs or my teammate at all. So thats my guess it's broken some idk, but same issues and have seen others agree

It also states that laps 2 & 3 are DNF as you don’t get the chance to do them now. Which is right but the screen in the garage should just remove that.