Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech GT On PC

Hi,

Has anyone got a setting for the Logitech GT, the wheel seems to jump about going down the straight and at the moment I cant play the game.  I have messed the the advanced steering options but still cant get it right

Thanks

Aldo does any one else have the problem that when you brake for a corner the car suddenly slides to the left or the right?

I very hope that Codemasters will fix feedback problem. I  heard Dirt rally on lauch had same problem and they fixed it.

Does anyone else have the problem with this steering wheel where I cant play the game with it! the car just moves all over the place even going down the straight there is NO feeling at all and cant drive the car.

Went back to my F1 2014 game and the steering is perfect so I know my wheel is working ok, if the wheel does not work even though its in the supported list then the game was a waist of money.

If anyone has got it working could you tell me your settings??

Thanks

Has anyone got this wheel working with this game?

anyone one from code masters want to advise seeing it's a code masters forum??

the game doesn't seem to work with this wheel at all mate, no feeling and the car is so twitchy that the game is not playable even though they say it's supported!

Rayg1979 said:
the game doesn't seem to work with this wheel at all mate, no feeling and the car is so twitchy that the game is not playable even though they say it's supported!

It was the same with my G27 at the beginning but I changed some setups in the game, especially about FFB and the whel plays fine fine. For sure, the handling is pretty light and so the FFB but it very playable and I did many races, also online.

Would you mind posting your settings so I can try, as I have tried so many different things but can't get it working 

thanks 

Rayg1979 said:
Would you mind posting your settings so I can try, as I have tried so many different things but can't get it working 

thanks 

Force Feedback option : 100% FFB power, 20% environment, 60% weight of wheel

That's very much like mine but doesn't seem to work, how is your advanced wheel settings set?

thanks for the info

@Rayg1979 , do you mean Driving Force GT? I got that and its working fine. Not perfect yet but fine...

@Rayg1979 , do you mean Driving Force GT? I got that and its working fine. Not perfect yet but fine...