Jump to content Jump to content

After checking the required specs for games coming out that interest me and discovering that my graphics cards barely meet the minimum requirements I decided it's time for an upgrade and ordered a couple of GTX 1070's. Going to hurt my bank balance but because my computer is SLI I kind of have to. Must admit when I next change PC's I'll likely just go back to a single card PC
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@Hughesy @RevolvingPrawn I'm shopping around for a goos aftermarket cpu cooler, can you guy recommend a good one and i'd prefer air cooling over liquid.
Pretty much anything by Noctua and you can't go wrong bud. They have a bit of a 'unique' colour scheme going on though.

Otherwise, something from Be Quiet! would be a good choice too.
@Hughesy @RevolvingPrawn I'm shopping around for a goos aftermarket cpu cooler, can you guy recommend a good one and i'd prefer air cooling over liquid.
Pretty much anything by Noctua and you can't go wrong bud. They have a bit of a 'unique' colour scheme going on though.

Otherwise, something from Be Quiet! would be a good choice too.
Thanks mate, i need height to clear the ram slots so will Noctua still be good?
  • 4 weeks later...
If you want to track temps for the GPU and CPU then use afterburner. PC's are designed to shut down when they reach a critical temperature anyway, but they can also crash when they get hot, so if you haven't had that happen then I wouldn't worry.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...