Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Patch Wish List!

1.Safety Car & Virtual Safety Car(Player can see Safety Car only dammy grid)

2.Formation Lap & Safety Car Start

3.Penalty Option「Corner Cut Only」

4.Voice command in pit lane

5.Tier Edit Mode

6.Race Watch Mode(Player can watch 20 cars AI Race )

7. Fix for FFB
8. Fix for flashing textures
9. Control sensibility regulation
10. Voice commands on PC
11. (I know this is impossibile) Change the italian voice actor, it's totally flat and without emotions °_°

12. How long it takes to change fuel mix. You need it instantly, not waiting for the animation of the text - very difficult to change it to rich at the start of a straight and back to standard at the end.

13. More tyre information in general - temps, amount of deg etc. 

14. Steering wheels just look plain strange - blurry, but not in a cool focal point on the apex kind of way.

1.less grip, in dry cars have far to much grip cars are planted
2. increase braking distance and make brakes less powerful and more locks ups like 10-13 where it took skill braking
3. TC OFF seems very good on traction NO WHEEL SPIN and no vibrations to say your struggling with traction.... possible hidden TC again?????
4. stupid amount of understeer in very slow corners if u miss the apex e.g. bahrain T1 and austria T2 u cant bring the nose in for a late apex because of it u just understeer straight off track for no reason which even in real life would NOT happen
5. big sausage kerbs have NO affect on the car, in monza u can run straight over all the massive kerbs with no consequences 
6. corner curt warnings are far to soft, u can cut corner and run wide and not get a single warning.

these NEED to be patched and UPDATED

Thordgar said:
7. Fix for FFB
8. Fix for flashing textures
9. Control sensibility regulation
10. Voice commands on PC
11. (I know this is impossibile) Change the italian voice actor, it's totally flat and without emotions °_°
I quote number 11