F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.07 | LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS | Patch Notes

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, inspiretheworld said:

To clarify a lot of people couldn't continue the 10 race season. Has that been resolved ? 

Where did it get stuck? I'm asking so that others may have a better chance of answering this for you.

Edited by Ultra3142

So I haven’t played for a couple of days, but today when I finally had the time I wanted to load my save on my team in the q3 of Australia

i’ve now been hit with something like an infinite loading screen and haven’t been able to do anything the last 3,5 hour

anything you could get fixed 

have tried everything to load the quali!!!

help!

@BarryBL I have an issue on PS4 where I go to change engine parts during my career and no matter when I do it before each session or during a session and the time runs down I still end up with the part pending. 

52 minutes ago, emlynhj said:

@BarryBL I have an issue on PS4 where I go to change engine parts during my career and no matter when I do it before each session or during a session and the time runs down I still end up with the part pending. 

That's by design and in compliance with FIA rules.

There's a transponder in place that beeps the stewards room whenever a car leaves the garage. The FIA only considers a part installed on a car once it leaves the garage with it. That's why you'll have the Pending tag on your screen for as long as you take to go out on a run with it, even though that given part is already fitted in place for a while now.

Why does it now feel like im driving a yacht on the pad now? It was perfect to begin with and now it's absolutely awful.

After season 2, there were No updates to Team performance. There should be downgrade in performance(in BIR i didn’t update things) and there Is No changes. 

Hi Guys,

maybe I have just not found it in the patch notes but what about the issue with the Marketing Department?

Is this on fixed? I have this one still deactivated in My Team career mode since i would loose exp points rather thain gain ones.

If i missed it somewhere that this is fixed I am sorry but if this is still open .... will this be fixed soon ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi everyone, 

These patch notes have gone off topic quite considerably here, and I feel that I have a responsibility to all users to intervene here. 

Some posts will be hidden, but that will be the action I'm taking at this time. Some of these hidden posts will be views that can be seen as inflammatory to others, and will be actioned neutral of my stance on the matter, which is somewhat difficult to do. Users affected are free to message me, but I hope they can empathise that I'm playing 'Judge' here and protecting the 150,000 + users on these forums, regardless of their individual views, thoughts and experiences. Whereas you are free to discuss whatever, turning Codemasters Patch Notes into various interpretations of a important movement in 2020 is not the time or place to do so.

This is quite the balancing act here, and potential to be some sort of minefield. I want to encourage freedom of speech and expression, however, posting 'controversial' opinions on Patch Notes is not the correct time, place of platform to be doing so in my opinion. To be honest @senna94f1, keeping that section of your post out of the message would've prevented all this and there was no objective need/place for it to even be mentioned.

I hope all users understand the somewhat compromised position I am now in here, and respect that I have to act to protect the interests of everyone and these forums.

EDIT: Due to the nature of some of the comments on this thread, I will be temporarily locking this thread. Please be patient and 1.07 patch related discussions will follow.

• Agree 2