F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×

Patch 1.07 | LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS | Patch Notes

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Please see below for patch notes 1.07 update, coming to PC and consoles shortly:

• Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack is now available
  • Addressed a crash when accessing mail resulting from changes within leagues
  • Addressed a crash that could be seen when spectating a multiplayer race
  • Splitscreen resolution has been increased
  • In splitscreen player two will no longer change the race strategy for player ones when editing their own
  • Player will no longer be offered an incorrect 0 stop strategy alternative during a race that requires a pit stop
  • Jeff will now give the correct Championship Standings information during a race
  • Brake boards are now present at turn 12 at Brazil
  • F1 cars use the players chosen number in multiplayer
  • Career modes will now progress correctly when Simulating races with Formation Lap turned on
  • Fixed a performance issue when running Steam in offline mode
  • In unranked others players will no longer be seen to be given points after failing to finish a race
  • Purple fastest lap times are now easier to read on the race results
  • Improvements to the item preview images so they’re higher resolution
  • Glove textures have been improved under certain conditions on track where they were previously appearing lower resolution
  • Players will no longer be penalised for overtaking the safety car in a pit lane entrance or exit
  • Players can no longer overtake the safety car once it is ready to return to the pit lane
  • F2 sprint race grid will always correctly reflect the result from the feature race
  • Updated a number of F2 lap records
  • F2 Races in Vietnam are now the correct number of laps
  • If the player is eliminated in qualifying 1 parc ferme rules will now correctly apply
  • After a formation lap time gaps will now be shown correctly
  • Addressed an issue where all participants in a weekly event would not be awarded points
  • Nationality flag is now correctly displayed on Mercedes race suits
  • Various other stability and bug fixes

Please note that while we understand the request for a 'Sport Update', including update to the performances of the teams/drivers, we are currently prioritising crashes and fixes. This is on our agenda, however, we want to get crashes and issues fixed first, and the sports/performance updates are something that is very much on our radar.

Many thanks,

Barry

How much is DLC @BarryBL

And is the Mercedes livery fixed since it has a hole in it and the halo is still silver

8 minutes ago, Turtlemoose said:

Hi @BarryBL

Does "fixes" include the engine audio bug in my career when switching to a new engine supplier?

Yes. Apologies, missed that one off the notes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Gallearsc said:

How much is DLC @BarryBL

3.99 EUR and GDP, 4.99 is USD. 

The DLC Contains:

• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Car livery
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Podium Emote Celebration
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Helmet
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Suit
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Gloves
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Badge

Proceeds from the sales will go directly to the Keep Fighting Foundation. 

• Agree 1

Just now, BarryBL said:

3.99 EUR and GDP, 4.99 is USD. 

The DLC Contains:

• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Car livery
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Podium Emote Celebration
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Helmet
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Suit
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Gloves
• Keep Fighting Foundation Special Badge

Proceeds from the sales will go directly to the Keep Fighting Foundation. 

That means that the dlc not included in the Schumacher edition?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Geboy91 said:

Why would it be? Schumacher Edition was surely to give Schumacher DLC.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Geboy91 said:

No, it is not part of the Schumacher edition. Separate DLC

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Why would it be? Schumacher Edition was surely to give Schumacher DLC.

Schumi edition for me means that everything that has to do with Schumacher is included in this edition, including the Keep Fighting DLC. I think it's good that the money raised with the dlc goes to the foundation, but that could have been done with a Keep Fighting Weekly event where CM donates money for every kilometer driven

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Geboy91 said:

Schumi edition for me means that everything that has to do with Schumacher is included in this edition, including the Keep Fighting DLC. I think it's good that the money raised with the dlc goes to the foundation, but that could have been done with a Keep Fighting Weekly event where CM donates money for every kilometer driven

Apologies. I hadn't realised what 'Keep Fighting' actually related too. I understand your question now.

Posted (edited)

THANKS a lot for;

Player will no longer be offered an incorrect 0 stop strategy alternative during a race that requires a pit stop

Edited by EduCalza
spelling
  • Like 3

I changed the engine after the season before patch 1.07 from a Mercedes to a Honda and still got the Mercedes sound

10 minutes ago, Sasz87PL said:

I changed the engine after the season before patch 1.07 from a Mercedes to a Honda and still got the Mercedes sound

Patch hasn't been released yet so audio would not have changed yet.

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

• Brake boards are now present at turn 12 at Brazil

Could the team look at Montreal before the last chicane? Brake boards are present in time trial but they are missing in online. Thanks.

1 minute ago, drKotasz said:

Could the team look at Montreal before the last chicane? Brake boards are present in time trial but they are missing in online. Thanks.

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto a new threat with images and I can have a look into it @drKotasz

O desempenho dos carros F2 2019 foi corrigido? É muito irreal ver Vries, Latifi, Sette Câmara que se saíram muito bem na temporada real caminhando no final do grid no jogo

Posted (edited)

Any News on the Contract negotiations bug, if you have switched driver transfers off? Is it on the upcoming things? Because I can’t continue my career without that fix. @BarryBL

Edited by Jaketa

Posted (edited)

The performance of the F2 cars is nothing the same compared to the real season of 2019. Vries who was a champion walking at the end of the grid every race, etc. Will this be fixed? @BarryBL

Edited by Rianzera2004

1 hour ago, Sasz87PL said:

Will only take effect on the next engine change @Sasz87PL

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Is it just me or is the Keep Fighting Foundation just a front for MS advertising?

Honestly, I just spent 20 minutes at the site and can't for the life of me see what they are achieving (apart from promoting MS memorabilia).

Their activities, and I kid you not this is all of them in at least 3 years (no information on when they founded):

Schumacher Offical App (virtual museum).

Schumacher exhibition at Ferrari Museum (3 Jan to end April 2019)

Promoting Automobilist limited edition artwork and posters (proceeds to Keep Fighting Foundation)

Starbox, a limited edition of 91 copies of 7 photos of Schumacher  (proceeds to Keep Fighting Foundation)

Champions for Charity (ahem... which charity?) football match which raised money and auctioned of memoriabilia.... and you guess it, the entire proceeds went to Keep Fighting Foundation and Dirk Nowitzki Foundation (NBA player). The later is an organisation that actually does something for people, awarding grants for organisations that help children's wellbeing, health and education.

Keep Fighting Award. The first thing the foundation did, awarded once in 2017. Does not appear to have provided the winner with any benefits. Has been promptly forgotten about and never awarded again since.

Seriously, I have nothing against donating to Michael Schumacher and his family if that's your thing, but just be aware that the Keep Fighting Foundation appears to be completely self-serving. This is not a charity - despite claiming on Facebook to be a charitable organisation, they do not appear to be helping anyone (other than themselves), they don't appear particularly active (other than self promotion), their only partners are two large corporations AFP (huge media outlet) and Deutsche Vermögensberatung (a huge financial institution), the later having existing sponsorship obligations to MS that continued after his skiing accident.

Clearly the partnership with F1 2020 the game is logical, Codemaster's get to use Schumacher's image all over their game and the Schumacher family get's a cut. My only issue with that is dressing it up as a 'charitable' foundation - which from my research it does not appear to be. I cannot see a single example in over three years where the foundation has expended funds on something that wasn't simply more promotion of the Schumacher brand.

Happy (hoping) to be proven wrong.

• Agree 3

HI @BarryBL sorry to ask, i read the notes but couldn't find, maybe it was not included like the engine change issue, any changes to drivers performance or that will be in a future patch? 

Thanks in advance! 

• Disagree 1