Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tyres, how to tell , when warm or worn

They've taken the graphic away so you just have to feel it and or listen to your engineer over the radio.

Finding this annoying. I don't necessarily need a graphic, but when I ask for 'vehicle condition' I only get 'deg is bad, the grip will fall away' or 'brakes are cold'. Neither give me enough information. Why isn't there a 'how are my tyres' option? 

Finding this annoying. I don't necessarily need a graphic, but when I ask for 'vehicle condition' I only get 'deg is bad, the grip will fall away' or 'brakes are cold'. Neither give me enough information. Why isn't there a 'how are my tyres' option? 

you just answered your own queston.

Just listen, or can you ask engineer....only had about 30mins
i cant hear the engineer , this has been reported in quite a few discussions , codies are aware now.

Actually, on the 360 pad (I'm on PC) if you press the red/b button it brings up staus of your car, third press is tyre colours to indicate warmth, second press =  wear / damage to tyres.

Yeah it's hard to tell the tire situation.One minute they are fine the next  you can't stop or turn the car hardly.The graphic needs too come back.Tire wear seems a bit OTT as well tbh.

It's there! There IS a grapic  - a button for car status. I have seen it, will try and do a screen grab...

JonnyR said:
It's there! There IS a grapic  - a button for car status. I have seen it, will try and do a screen grab...
It is there for PC yes, but not on console

Loochie said:
JonnyR said:
It is there for PC yes, but not on console
Fair enough, then that is stupid :)

But, I like the game, seems fun to me. But, I seem to be in the minority...