Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Video proof - manual retirement

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

When you manually retire from the race, your car drives off and starts racing again, rather turning off the engine. Even If I pull off to the side, the AI puts the car into reverse and continues to race.

2.       Platform - PS4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - 1.06
4.       Game-mode? All game modes
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. - Tested multiple occasions on each race mode.
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue - I try and pull off a different parts of the track, away from the racing line, but it still 

continues to race.
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Logitec Wheel and Pedals
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  Video attached.

Hi @adamgbr44,

Can you add your video in a different format when possible please, as I currently cannot view. Thanks. I suspect this is 'by design' as the AI takes over and find the next safe and suitable place in that sector of the track to retire.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @adamgbr44,

Can you add your video in a different format when possible please, as I currently cannot view. Thanks. I suspect this is 'by design' as the AI takes over and find the next safe and suitable place in that sector of the track to retire.

Thanks Barry. I made the file into a .MP4 file - hope this helps?

Even though I pull way off circuit, off the racing line, it still does it. And even if you retire in the pits, the mechanics still put the tyres on and then the AI car goes racing again.

Thanks again @BarryBL

Edited by adamgbr44
Poor file

24 minutes ago, adamgbr44 said:

Thanks Barry. I made the file into a .MP4 file - hope this helps?

Even though I pull way off circuit, off the racing line, it still does it. And even if you retire in the pits, the mechanics still put the tyres on and then the AI car goes racing again.

Thanks again @BarryBL