Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why are codies banning us for no reason ???

hi , feel like i have to ask this question ( and possibly risk getting banned again) ive noticed quite a few of us now have been removed for basically providing constructive critisism!!
  are codies feeling the need to ban anyone who in any way mentions negative remarks against the game?? where would they be without us ?? 
  we all want the same thing.....a decent , solid , f1 racing game.....in 2015 is that too much to ask ?

Me too mate, 4th account in 24hours for doing nothing wrong!! I thought a public forum was giving opinions, albeit negtive or positive!! I haven't insulted anyone, but i have lost 3 accounts for no reason, whereas others here take the mickey, give insults but nothing happens to them.....

Me too mate, 4th account in 24hours for doing nothing wrong!! I thought a public forum was giving opinions, albeit negtive or positive!! I haven't insulted anyone, but i have lost 3 accounts for no reason, whereas others here take the mickey, give insults but nothing happens to them.....
i know i feel i have to really watch what i say now, on a public forum thats bad , like you say some seem to be really aggressive and nothing happens , oh well as the saying goes " if your face fits "

kevinkirk said:
Sorry to pry but did you have any warnings on you first account.
No i didn't, i just suddenly lost my account for saying how dissapointed i was with CM's silence before the games release, and the standard of this game....Nothing else!

Adding to that when this happened all my posts were deleted too, but before i believe that the comments of members  banned are still on the forum to this very day!

Adding to that when this happened all my posts were deleted too, but before i believe that the comments of members  banned are still on the forum to this very day!

Maybe if you weren't such an idiot you might have not been banned in the first place just sayin

Chromatic said:

Maybe if you weren't such an idiot you might have not been banned in the first place just sayin
How was i an idiot? You see? You just called me an idiot for nothing but you won't get banned for it!! Calm down ehh? Just sayin!

kevinkirk said:
Sorry to pry but did you have any warnings on you first account.
No i didn't, i just suddenly lost my account for saying how dissapointed i was with CM's silence before the games release, and the standard of this game....Nothing else!
I have ranted quite a bit on CM lately and still didn't receive a warning or anything whatsoever.

You weren't staying within the rules as the most experienced people on here so that makes you one. If you intend on being an idiot with the private messages and fanboy name calling for no reason I have every right to call you one

Chromatic said:

You weren't staying within the rules as the most experienced people on here so that makes you one. If you intend on being an idiot with the private messages and fanboy name calling for no reason I have every right to call you one

Ahhhh right....But you just told me to throw myself off a bridge didn't you in that PM? Very clever....Just saying.....again!

Your obviously a troll trying to make me mad with stupid private messages so what I said makes sense. just sayin mate don't cry. 

Chromatic said:
Your obviously a troll trying to make me mad with stupid private messages so what I said makes sense. just sayin mate don't cry. 
Haha i sent you 5 :D :D :D :D :D....But what you replied to me was disgusting!!! Just sayin one more time!

Chromatic said:

Chromatic said:

plus you calling someone a idiot is against the rules so we hope to see you get a ban very soon 
Well said that man!! ;)

Chromatic said:

plus you calling someone a idiot is against the rules so we hope to see you get a ban very soon 
Well said that man!! ;)
Mmpaw and co  are hypothetical  fanboys  like to give out the  abuse but dont like it thrown  back  and then report us to CM