Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

were codemasters right to release game yet ?

i believe YES , we can find more bugs and faults quicker than the in house testing team , thereby getting the fixes quicker and the end result a game we all love playing ,wondering what you guys feel .......

Well said... but it's a pity there are too many people that like to just complain and don't see it as an opportunity to develop the game to the perfect experience.

blew1967 said:
 i believe YES , we can find more bugs and faults quicker than the in house testing team , thereby getting the fixes quicker and the end result a game we all love playing ,wondering what you guys feel .......
So you think it's a privilege to pay £40 to beta test their game?

blew1967 said:
So you think it's a privilege to pay £40 to beta test their game?
i wouldnt say a privalege...but id sooner play it in july with faults , than wait till september/october and prob still get faults anyway.....as i said with our help they find/fix them quicker....and i paid £36 from simply games , good site i recommend them, and got it delivered on wednesday.

Let's just say we paid £40 to "beta test" their game and then when all the patches comes out, by September / October the past years release month, we'll have a better game play! Fair for Codemasters , fair for us. No point crying over such bugs unless they don't fix it in a month then cry all you want. It's just a game and they don't force you to buy. Just like you going to a phone shop, seeing a random phone, tests it out, it sucks and walks away without making any noise.