Jump to content Jump to content

Hi there,

I play F1 mobile, it's great I love it.

Oftentimes I duel with players that are really nice and avoid contact. I really like these kind of people and I would love to be able to say thank you to them. 

Today for example in Singapore, in turn 2 if I recall, some Gabriel from Brazil could have just crashed onto me and get the lead, but he avoided contact like a boss. I slowed down and gave him the win because he deserved it.

But I would really like a system that allows me to say a thank you or a sorry after the race.

(I know mobile gaming is not real gaming, but I stopped playing on consoles or PC after my son was born)

Have fun guys, stay positive.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d like to know if they have ever listened to suggestions from people let alone implement them.

The update is a joke. In my opinion it’s designed to make you plough your money into your car in the hope of not getting caught in the Ai pack at the back where you might as well give up. 
Whoever coded the game for cars to stop in front of you, must be held accountable for what is now a huge waste of money investing in a half decent performing car.

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...