Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Engeneer menu on the right PC

Is there any way to increase the duration of the engeneer menu on the right? I do not have enough time to scroll through the options and select what i want to know.

you need to hold the button (the one you need to push to open the menu) until you have selected one menu option

reason: for the console guys this is a "push to talk" button. they hold this button down and speak to the engineer with their microphone.

constructive critism: i wish for pc this button should just open/close this menu (just like the button for tyre wear, damage, pit, do)

B0B said:
you need to hold the button (the one you need to push to open the menu) until you have selected one menu option

reason: for the console guys this is a "push to talk" button. they hold this button down and speak to the engineer with their microphone.

constructive critism: i wish for pc this button should just open/close this menu (just like the button for tyre wear, damage, pit, do)
Another indicator that CM just blindly ported over the console version to PC and never thought to test it's stability or features.