Jump to content Jump to content

F2 Driver Career Mode Gearbox Issues. (Probably a Glitch)

tallboy7648

Hey Codies. I bought F1 2020 at my local GameStop a few days ago and I'm loving the game. I'm doing driver career mode because I'm not really interested in MyTeam so I'm doing the full F2 Season Full Practice/Qualy and 100% Feature and Sprint Races with 102-105 ai difficultly also with simulation damage. My issue is that every single feature race I have gearbox wear. In the First Feature in Bahrain my gearbox failed and I had to restart the race and drive more conservative. I thought it was a feature in the game and I thought it was cool to have. However the problem is that it happens in every single race which is unrealistic for that to be happening in a spec series especially if the player can't improve the durability of the F2 gearbox. When I was doing the Austria feature race my gearbox got jammed in 3,4 and 5th gear and when I tried to upshift and downshift it does it in a slow matter. If this isn't happening to the AI then it shouldn't be happening to the player. Can you guys please make a patch to fix the F2 gearbox wear or have it removed because it's unrealistic to have gearbox problems every single race in a spec series and I don't wanna reduce the difficulty to conserve my gearbox because the races will be too easy. I know MyTeam is very popular but I don't want driver career to be forgotten or driver career not getting any major bug fixes so please address this. Thank You

3 hours ago, tallboy7648 said:

Hey Codies. I bought F1 2020 at my local GameStop a few days ago and I'm loving the game. I'm doing driver career mode because I'm not really interested in MyTeam so I'm doing the full F2 Season Full Practice/Qualy and 100% Feature and Sprint Races with 102-105 ai difficultly also with simulation damage. My issue is that every single feature race I have gearbox wear. In the First Feature in Bahrain my gearbox failed and I had to restart the race and drive more conservative. I thought it was a feature in the game and I thought it was cool to have. However the problem is that it happens in every single race which is unrealistic for that to be happening in a spec series especially if the player can't improve the durability of the F2 gearbox. When I was doing the Austria feature race my gearbox got jammed in 3,4 and 5th gear and when I tried to upshift and downshift it does it in a slow matter. If this isn't happening to the AI then it shouldn't be happening to the player. Can you guys please make a patch to fix the F2 gearbox wear or have it removed because it's unrealistic to have gearbox problems every single race in a spec series and I don't wanna reduce the difficulty to conserve my gearbox because the races will be too easy. I know MyTeam is very popular but I don't want driver career to be forgotten or driver career not getting any major bug fixes so please address this. Thank You

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/52-bug-reporting-please-follow-rules-and-complete-reports/

Archived