Jump to content Jump to content

Rear wing damage

During my first season of my career at the Russian grand prix, in the race I got random orange rear wing damage while driving down the pit straight early in the race which cost me alot of pace. I didn't crash or get crashed into and the damage fixed itself right before my pitstop. Is this a bug or has anyone else had something like this?

3 minutes ago, RS Phil said:

As the player in career cannot have mechanical failures (should really be implemented CM), some use the DRS failure to retire from race and balance with the AI risking one.

I always have two technical retirements per season. Curiously they always happen in France and Vietnam - I never even make it to practice!

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

I think what happens with the DRS is that it can either get stuck open or closed, which will obviously have different consequences. 

you don`t want this to happen when it is open, so tough to drive then, I had it once like this, in closed position I have it every 3 - 4 races I would say

• 8 months later...
5 minutes ago, VF1Team said:

DRS Failure is quite uncommon, especially in European tracks

5 minutes ago, VF1Team said:

I just had a DRS Failure at Hungary on F1 2020, I was notified by the radio and I think it might have been because of an issue, Should I stay out and continue to win or not?

I use honda lol

Edited by VF1Team