Sign in to follow this  

FIX MULTIPLAYER RANKED!

Since I achieved an A licence I've tried for 30 minutes to find a lobby with players and have failed. 

Cant you make it so I can change what tier I chose to play against instead of forcing me to be a B licence just to play? 

What's the point of an A or S licence if I can never get it?

I've mentioned this before. Codemasters need to changed their mentality and remember people purchased this game to race and not sit in an empty lobby.

I've had this and its so frustrating . Makes it worse when a A driver joins and quits due to the perception of S drivers being better when its not the case . Happens all time to me . They join and quit when they see my S rating. 

• Agree 1

Yep. Code masters really need to fix ranked lobby match making as for anothrr year its ruined. I just don't get why they can't list the open lobbies rather than use their completely broken matchmaking system... 

• Like 1

Several times I've asked @BarryBL to update us on it but nothing   I just would love something as I loved ranked but then the S came and I had to crash etc to go down ratings jst to find lobbies 

You should be able to choose to go in a lobby with a lower safety if you choose to but your not allowed to choose to go in one higher than your safety rating