F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

Error Report 500:H

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. I keep getting the Error Code 500:H ever since I bought the game  a week after the release date.

2.       Platform Playstation 4
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.07
4.       Game-mode? 
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue I tried to improve my internet connetion, and waited for what the maintenance will bring. I also inserted my own IP adress in the telemetric settings (UDP-IP-Adress)
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) None, just the wireless controler
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

At the botom left corner when in the settings menu there's a report code, is is usefull to add in this content?

Edited by StefanvanBalkom

Hi,

Your post is not in the correct section. Please move to bug section.

Regards.