Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The steam servers are too busy to handle your request for F1 2015, Error code (41)

The steam servers are too busy to handle your request for F1 2015, Error code (41)
I still can't play the game, are you guys having the same problem?

Hello guys, I found a solutuion to this error: 

http://www.gamepur.com/guide/19555-f1-2015-pc-error-fix-low-fps-error-41-startup-crash-dll-error-force.html 

Error 41 prevents you from starting the game up. It’s usually due to the gaming wheel: if you are using one, please disconnect it, start the game up and then connect it. Acting this way, it is unlikely the Error 41 could return to your computer.

Codemasters has said to know there’s some issue regarding controllers, and it is already at work on a specific patch that will solve the main issues. It is expected to release next week.

I get that message every time I exit the game (not got any wheel connected at the moment). I thought it might be related to the game synching with Steam cloud perhaps.

I get that message every time I exit the game (not got any wheel connected at the moment). I thought it might be related to the game synching with Steam cloud perhaps.
EXACTLY the same - I an play the game and when I exit the game, I get the ERROR 41 code.

Yeah I got the game working by updating my drivers but I get that code when I exit the game. Weird!

I have PC wheel Logitech G27, it doesn't work, the game doesn't work. all drivers are update...I think the Game has a lot of errors, it's a Codemaster problem, i tried everything but anything happen..still Error 41...@derick23 

gennyds said:

I have PC wheel Logitech G27, it doesn't work, the game doesn't work. all drivers are update...I think the Game has a lot of errors, it's a Codemaster problem, i tried everything but anything happen..still Error 41...@derick23 
Your right, I spoke too soon...stilll error 41. This is really 
frustrating! Hope they fix it soon!

I'm experiencing the same issue and haven't play the game yet since the launch three days ago . I have a discussion opened here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/7494/steam-error-code-41#latest and I wrote to Codemasters and Steam via Twitter, but nothing... Absolutely nothing...

@derick23 
@Bhask012 CODEMASTERS replied my email, here below that email:
Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning F1 2015.

We are very sorry that you are experiencing problems with your game. However, in order to investigate your issue further, we require some further information...

Can you run a file called DXDIAG from your hard disc and provide us with the information from this.

To do this with Windows XP click on START then RUN.
Now type DXDIAG and click OK.

For Windows Vista, 7 or 8; click on Start and then start typing DXDIAG in the 'Start Search' box and then press Enter.

This will display the DirectX Diagnostics screen.

To send the information, simply click on the button "Save all information" and save it as a text file. All you need to do then is, attach the file you saved to the email with a description of the problem you were experiencing.

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

i will wait for the email because i send them the diagnostics  and i will update you guys. hopefully we can start play this game as soon as possible.

gennyds said:

i will wait for the email because i send them the diagnostics  and i will update you guys. hopefully we can start play this game as soon as possible.
@gennyds Thanks for the info! So let's wait to see what they say... I'm waiting aswell because I really don't want to return the game and have a refund, I prefer to keep'em on my hands because I hope to be able to play it soon...

@derick23 
@Bhask012 
guys here below the response from Codemasters. My problem is about my Graphics Card. i'm going to change it today with a new one and try.

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning F1 2015.

Unfortunately the problem you are experiencing is due to your graphics card. The ATI Radeon HD 4800 is not powerful enough to run the game, I'm afraid. The supported cards, which are capable of running the game, are detailed on the side of the box, in the readme for the game and on our website.

If you wish to play the game, therefore, you will need to upgrade your graphics card by replacing the existing one with one of the supported cards. Your local PC supplier will be able to provide further advice on this.

Kind regards
Jorn
Codemasters Customer Services 

@gennyds 

Where you able to 
access the game at all???

Because the game supports my Graphic Card but i still won't work when my wheel is connected. 

does this sound familiar to anyone.

What is the email adress you used for codemasters?

@gennyds can you tell me the email adress you have used to contact them? I think I will write straight to Codemasters to see if I can solve this problem once and for all ;)