Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The steam servers are too busy to handle your request for F1 2015, Error code (41)

CODEMASTERS BIRMINGHAM

Codemasters Birmingham Studio 6th Floor,Tricorn House, 51-53 Hagley Road Birmingham,B16 8TP

custservice@codemasters.com

+44 (0) 1926 814132

i also send them a email a few minutes ago

derick23 said:

CODEMASTERS BIRMINGHAM

Codemasters Birmingham Studio 6th Floor,Tricorn House, 51-53 Hagley Road Birmingham,B16 8TP

custservice@codemasters.com

+44 (0) 1926 814132

i also send them a email a few minutes ago

Many thanks! ;)

I think i may have found a work around since i wasn't and still am not able to play the game through steam but can play it normally through a different route.

To me its looks like a compatibility issue at least with windows 8.1.

What i did was go into steam library directory and find where F1 2015 is stored, then i went on the .exe file and set the compatibility to windows 8.

The game now runs every time even through steam. This is only a workaround since every-time you start it you have to set your display settings since it opens it in window mode.

Hope this can help you guys play the game.

Now can anyone tell me why the game DROPS FROM 60 FPS TO AROUND 10 in about 30 minutes of gameplay, requiring a restart to fix it?

Thanks

Does your F1 2015 still crash when you connect the wheel?
Because with out it, it works fine!
Is anyone still having the same problem???
Codemaster send me a couple of emails telling me how to fix it (standard stuff really) 
But no solution!

I still get the error 41 when it crashes

@derick23 i fixed all problems installed new Graphic Card, Nvidia 980 TI, all works now but i have a lot of problem for make a good setup for my wheel G27 (logitech setup and advance setup in the game)

@derick23 error 41,  Never started because my graphic card wasnt enough for start the game

@gennyds ;

I guess we have different issues with this game (still you had the same error code 41)
I have a wheel issue because the game doens't run with the wheel connected.
The game works fine with the xbox controller connected to the PC.

I noticed there more people having the same issue with different wheels, including the 
G27
http://steamcommunity.com/app/286570/discussions/#p3