Learn the lesson people !!

The only lesson I learned is that a lot of vocal simracers are narcissist.

They claim setup doesn't matter, but it's the first thing they complain about Pcars 3.

I especially like when they claim their racing game is better when it's actually arcade. In contrary to their belief with actual testing, you put no downforce, very high suspension travel(to makes the car roll), no arb, with max negative camber on their favorite game. The car doesn't even tip over.

As soon as you want to discuss about arcade technique, you get roasted. Furthermore, no racing games ain't totally realistic in the first place, it's like punishing everybody who enjoy the pursuit of speed in videogame.

In short, racing game stuff is all about getting trolled right now. I'm not defending Pcars 3. I hardly play any racing game at the moment. The release of Pcars 3 actually shown their true nature & I appreciate the trap slightly mad studio have made.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MrDeap said:

The only lesson I learned is that a lot of vocal sim racers are narcissist.

They claim setup doesn't matter, but it's the first thing they complain about Project Cars 3.

I especially like when they claim their racing game is better when it's actually arcade. In contrary to their belief with actual testing, you put no down force, very high suspension travel(to makes the car roll), no arb, with max negative camber on their favorite game. The car doesn't even tip over.

As soon as you want to discuss about arcade technique, you get roasted. Furthermore, no racing games ain't totally realistic in the first place, it's like punishing everybody who enjoy the pursuit of speed in Video Game.

In short, racing game stuff is all about getting trolled right now. I'm not defending Project Cars 3. I hardly play any racing game at the moment. The release of Pcars 3 actually shown their true nature & I appreciate the trap slightly mad studio have made.

Really sad, but that is the truth. As soon as you commit the crime of mentioning that you like an arcade game, you get burned at the stake (Not literally, just for context) by people who like sims. Not every game has to be a sim, but the community behind it needs to cool down.

• Thanks 1

they said it is a small team. HAHAHAHHA
Did someone have a look how many people are listed on credits?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, beicozitos said:

they said it is a small team. HAHAHAHHA
Did someone have a look how many people are listed on credits?

i think is the core grid-team compared to f1 team and other cm department, cause on the credits there are a lot of people included the ones who make the coffee.

• Haha 1

for me would be a huge improvement apply more penalties for who get off road advantages, I am sick of losing races because that. Have a look!
Sometimes I have to go off road to block this guys!

😄 That's brutal. The only cure in any game are the players. I don't know any good solution to everything, just people on the same racing vibe. That's the reason I rather race with not so OK AI than with the real people.

Yeah that is what happen if they dont add a decent track limit. 

And one of the major flaws in the game

I play games with track limits and others push you out of them 😄 It's not easy to solve and you would need a lot of power.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Johnnnn said:

I play games with track limits and others push you out of them 😄 It's not easy to solve and you would need a lot of power.

exactly, there is no good solution 😉 as for online racing, only the collision-free option could be useful, but then the game will lose its fighting character 😉

in my opinion the penalty system is balanced optimally but the collision-free option in multi could be useful for some group of players 🙂  

• Agree 1