Jump to content Jump to content

Fuel Mix

Martin615

Hello,

When I turn on the rich fuel mixture, the fuel is still saved and continues to increase. So I have to go the whole race on a rich mix. Sometimes it is consumed, but very slowly. Does anyone know what to do with it?

I play on Xbox One S with controller

Thank you.

38 minutes ago, Martin615 said:

Where

I'm pretty sure I didn't say what you quoted me saying :classic_biggrin:.

What game mode are you playing? My Team and Career modes includes fuel management programs in practice sessions. These affect the fuel use predicted for the race and so how much you decide to start with.

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

Jsem si jistý, že jsem neřekl, co jsi mi řekl  : classic_biggrin:.

Jaký herní režim hraješ? Režimy Můj tým a Kariéra zahrnují programy řízení paliv v praktických sezeních. Ty ovlivňují spotřebu paliva předpovězenou pro závod a to, jak moc se rozhodnete začít.

I play My Team. I have to try to ride in fuel management training?

If you don't do the Race Strategy Programme (and do it properly) in the practice sessions the game will have a hard time assessing your fuel consumption and giving you a sensible race strategy on race day.

The majority of the issues regarding fuel consumption on race day, once discussed here in the community, seemed to come from this. Users skewing the Race Strategy programme.

Do it properly. Standard fuel mix, your usual ERS deployment, your main racing line and so on.

Archived