Sign in to follow this  

Rubbish Patch 1.07

Ok Codemasters, i didn't wanna do this, but this is becoming freaking ridiculous.

This new patch of yours absolutely rekt the game for. it's literally unplayable.

I've just spent one full hour trying to enter and race in an open lobby, but 5 LOBBIES IN A ROW CRASHED before i could even get into a car! And it's not just the same crash every time, it's been a different crash every time. First one i entered, after the race finished everyone got back into the lobby, but noone could choose a car and noone could ready up, second one i entered, i chose to spectate them. After they finished i was stuck in a black loading screen, third one i waited in the lobby again and after their race had finished it was just stuck at race results, fourth lobby i spectated again and after the race 3 ppl didn't load, fifth lobby i went into the loading screen, only for it to kick me back to lobby, because all 17 other drivers dissappeared suddenly. This didn't happen before 1.07, at least not this often.

Then there's general game stability, i was having issues with micro stuttering before in DX12, but switching to DX11 fixed that. After the patch 1.07 DX11 suddenly looked exactly the same as DX12 and caused exactly the same micro stuttering problems, i tested it with DX12 and the stuttering there was even worse.

I love this game, that you've created, codies, but ***** christ get your **** together and don't be afraid to unpatch, if it turns out your patch is absolute trash like 1.07!