Jump to content Jump to content

Report code: KXTD GBET DEGM HGBB

XRLOlli

Hello, i'm having troubles with the ffb of my logitech g920, there barely is any. Did a update on the wheel, installed software to adjust ffb. Installed ghub, nothing works. When i'm in the settings screen i get this code: report code:  KXTD GBET DEGM HGBB. Does it has to do anything with it. The wheel is brand new.

20200816_083231.jpg

37 minutes ago, XRLOlli said:

Hello, i'm having troubles with the ffb of my logitech g920, there barely is any. Did a update on the wheel, installed software to adjust ffb. Installed ghub, nothing works. When i'm in the settings screen i get this code: report code:  KXTD GBET DEGM HGBB. Does it has to do anything with it. The wheel is brand new.

20200816_083231.jpg

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/52-bug-reporting-please-follow-rules-and-complete-reports/

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes and add your platform here

2 days ago i bought the logitech g920 for Xbox One X. My thrustmaster tx 458 italia edition died, so had to buy a new one, read some revies off steering wheels and many people recommended the logitech g920, this wheel should be simular with the tx. Anyway when i am driving the car i feel very little to none force feedback. This happens in any game mode. I know the wheel supports force feedback so that isn't the problem. And every time i restart the game and go in the settings screen a error code is shown in the bottom left, every time a different one.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.07 in Xbox One X

3.       What gamemode:

Happens in every game mode

4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too

- Installed logitech hub and software, in both programs i can setup the ffb but it doesn't aplly in the game.

- Did a hard reset of the xbox

- Checked and reconnected cables

- Did a firmware update off the wheel

- ffb works in forza 7

5. Can't add pics or vids because u have to feel it

Archived