F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

No interviews post-sessions

Posted (edited)

Does anyone having a problem in My-Team Career where you are not getting interviews post sessions? In my last save i was in Spain when i haven’t gotten interviewed once (appart from the pre season intro by Will Buxton). What did mean i couldn’t select a rival in Vietnam.

NOTE, i did have a Porsche skin mod installed but that shouldn’t affect the interviews? It was all fine before i did install the mods.

My other theory is that the game stopped giving me interviews after when i got the 100-interviews acheivment unlocked as i did restart my career a few times. Does anyone have any solution to fix the problem? I've tried to uninstall the mods and re-install the game manually but nothing have worked.

Edited by BokkoBomb69
Spelling error

Sorry can’t help, all I can say is I am getting them. 

What I will add is I’d happily swap situations with you. I detest those interviews, the same voice, for god knows how many F1 games now. 

Wish codies would get rid of them. 

F12020 is such a good game though but wish I could turn them off. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BokkoBomb69 said:

Does anyone having a problem in My-Team Career where you are not getting interviews post sessions? In my last save i was in Spain when i haven’t gotten interviewed once (appart from the pre season intro by Will Buxton). What did mean i couldn’t select a rival in Vietnam.

NOTE, i did have a Porsche skin mod installed but that shouldn’t affect the interviews? It was all fine before i did install the mods.

My other theory is that the game stopped giving me interviews after when i got the 100-interviews acheivment unlocked as i did restart my career a few times. Does anyone have any solution to fix the problem? I've tried to uninstall the mods and re-install the game manually but nothing have worked.

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/52-bug-reporting-please-follow-rules-and-complete-reports/

I think you should make bug report if you removed mod.