F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

S rating Ranked USELESS

hi codemasters , currently the the S Rating Ranked lobbies are useless due to the matchmaking. Please make B and A race with us S guys . Im waiting ages for maybe 1 or 2 drivers who back out of the lobby half the time . Please please fix this . I feel I have to crash and get penalties on purpose just to play the game  

Edited by TRJoey
spellings
  • Disagree 1

Perhaps the behaviour could change depending how many players are online? It seems at the moment there just aren't enough players for the current system to work?

On 8/17/2020 at 11:14 AM, SIMRACER123 said:

surely it can't be that hard to amend the code slightly to alter which people can race with who. 

I think they should just let b / a drivers with s drivers all the time . The b drivers will quickly lose ratings if they ruin it. I had to go down to an a to find a lobby. Surley thats not fair . 

Honestly everyone should race with everyone. Penalize **** drivers with mandatory queue times and xp penalties. Similar to Low Priority queues in other gsmrs

On 8/19/2020 at 7:33 PM, TurkeySloth2107 said:

I think the lobbies should be S/A, B/C, and D and lower.

Good idea . Can @BarryBL give us some info on this topic? 

5 hours ago, MisterJesus said:

Honestly everyone should race with everyone. Penalize **** drivers with mandatory queue times and xp penalties. Similar to Low Priority queues in other gsmrs

TBH, everyone racing with anyone can't be any worse than the current system. If you get too good on ranked multiplayer you have got more chance of the daily shop items changing than being paired with enough people to race 😂

On 8/21/2020 at 3:49 AM, MisterJesus said:

The safety rating is affected even if you run wide and get track limit warnings or corner cutting penalties etc so there could be some really clean c drivers out there but they are not able to race higher up. Maybe if codemasters make the CRASH only incidents affect the safety ratings then that would solve the lobbie issues i bet, or at least it would improve it . The corner cutting and track penalties are the consequences for that so let that not affect safety ratings.  Any thoughts @BarryBL