Jump to content Jump to content

Stuck in loading screen

Helejas

1.       I have a problem with connecting to multiplayer races. When i am playing with 10-20 people my multiplayer race will not load. It just gets stuck to the loading screen. All with qualification works always fine, but almost always (9 out of 10 times) straight after qualification when loading the race my loading screen just keeps loading and loading. My game doesn't crash and I have to just shut down the game, because I can't get to the race. This problem is very very annoying. I think that my game is working fine with less than 10 people. And I don't know is this just a problem with my internet, because my internet is working fine and it always loads the qualification and gets stuck after it to the same loading screen.

2.       PC
3.       1.07
4.       Multiplayer (atleast unranked)
5.       I have tried to race with full lobby atleast 8-12 times and i twice got to the race.
6.       I have tried to put my setting lower and put FPS limiter on. I have also tried with DirectX11 and -12. I have tried to change my internet connection to my phones internet.
7.       My wheel is Logitech Driving Force GT, which is very old. I don't know could this be the problem? I haven't tried without it.
8.       - 

@BarryBL I am not sure what you mean with internet settings, but currently I am using wired connection. Today I tried to play with 10-15 player players and it worked 3 out of 3 times but when there was 18-20 players in the game the problem appears and the loading screen just keeps loading and loading.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Helejas said:

@BarryBL I am not sure what you mean with internet settings, but currently I am using wired connection. Today I tried to play with 10-15 player players and it worked 3 out of 3 times but when there was 18-20 players in the game the problem appears and the loading screen just keeps loading and loading.

Could also be connecting to other players in that lobby. Can you record a video of where/when you get removed from the session so I can see the issue. Also, at the start of your next boot of the game before playing online, please grab the 16 digit report code. How to do so is Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > Bottom Left of the screen.

Sure, I will take the video soon. And for clarification I don't get kicked out from the session but I other players can't get to the race if I don't shut down my game and left. I have tried to wait like almost 5 minutes but it just keeps loading.

• Administrator
On 8/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, Ultra3142 said:

For info. I don't think Barry usually posts/works at the weekend so you're unlikely to get a response before Monday now.

Correct. Even I need a weekend. This looks like it could be a bandwidth issue perhaps. What other devices have you got that use the Internet, and could compromise Bandwidth? Are there multiple users in the household.

@BarryBL It depends. Becouse I am currently living with my parents. My mother uses our network to work with shes computer and we have also "entertainment box" in our TV I don't know what is it called in english, but this thing "https://elisa.fi/asiakaspalvelu/aihe/viihde/ohje/netgem7700-7800/". I think I have tried to play when my mother wasn't working and the "entertainment box" wasn't on, but I it wasn't still working. But I can agree with that the problem could be in my internet, because I can't figure out anything else. There is also my internet speedtest.

image.png.d7466b4730fbec50bab42a266c5c9464.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Helejas said:

I am still having this problem. @BarryBL

It could @Helejas also be a connection to certain users. For example, we have a massive range of nationalities of users in the Forum Championship, and sometimes issues affect users further away from the host. Also:

• what firewall settings do you have? 
  • Are you on the latest version of your anti-virus/firewall?
  • Do you have other applications running in the background?
  •  There may also be certain restrictions with your ISP

Problems appear either way if I am playing only with people from my own country.

• I am not sure what do you mean with firewall settings, but my firewall is on.
  • I think so? Where can I check it?
  • I always close up every single useless software before race.
  • That can be possible. Is there any way to check it or should I contact to my ISP?

Archived