F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.08 | Patch Notes

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, C0DEmASTerS said:

Yeah incorrect there mate. 

Ive posted this report atleast 2/3 times before, well before the 1.08 patch. Ive posted it again 20hrs ago because ive received literally zero response to any of my previous ones

And considering its a game breaking issue you'd think id get an answer 

Oddly I didn't check back through all your other posts but I remembered having seen your recent one. It's a less game breaking bug than the steering wheel issue fixed by 1.08 but I understand your frustration.

Edited by Ultra3142

1 minute ago, Ultra3142 said:

Oddly I didn't check back through all your other posts but I remembered having seen your recent one. It's a less game breaking bug than the steering wheel issue fixed by 1.08 but I understand your frustration.

All good. 

Just pretty annoying seeing as ive spent 60eur on a game to play the new myteam to which i can't now

11 hours ago, Art746 said:

So that will be next decade then... He's been saying that for a month now

You're lucky they even provided an answer at all.  With an attitude like that I wouldn't even give you the time of day.

• Like 1

Anything about the excessive wear of Power Unit components? For example a Set 1 CE lasting 10 races with 52% wear and a Set 2 reaching 55% with less than 4 races?

18 hours ago, Markovl said:

I installed patch 1.08 today on Ps4 and played 1 Grand Prix today. And i think unfortunately the 'New Stratety in MFD' bug is back. Or maybe its a new bug(?) The race started with rain and progressed into dry conditions. 

Anyone else also got this problem since the 1.08 update? 

1 minute ago, Markovl said:

Anyone else also got this problem since the 1.08 update? 

If you are experiencing this, please complete a full bug report, with pictures, as a new thread. Many thanks.

Hello, I would like to know if you are aware of an aid bug that allows you to reap enormous benefits if set up a certain way.
If no traction and low or medium assisted braking are selected, the car acquires an embarrassing driveability. This system makes competition impossible as those who use it will have a huge advantage out of corners with a car that is always stable in all conditions, making overtaking impossible.

1.08 broke my game, EGO dumper everytime on startup. I am not the only one with this issue. Fix it or refund me.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, LuringPoppy said:

1.08 broke my game, EGO dumper everytime on startup. I am not the only one with this issue. Fix it or refund me.

Make a bug report instead of crying.

1 hour ago, TNTMati said:

He has bug reported, well tailgated another thread and is adamant it's just the patch that has caused the crash.

Clearly not and there are issues with the build but crashing is caused by a.n. other reason.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TNTMati said:

What an attitude. I have reported it. Nothing is being fed back, doesn't mean I am crying. I paid for a game that isn't working and want it fixed

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Anyone experience tyre issues in driver career since update, tyres seem to be shot after half the number of laps they're supposed to last? Edit. Something definitely off, every race i had since 1.08 the tyres just arent lasting and i keep being told by race engineer we're changing strategy come in for tyres so it wasn't just placebo 

Edited by TruGiffers
New info

2 hours ago, LuringPoppy said:

What an attitude. I have reported it. Nothing is being fed back, doesn't mean I am crying. I paid for a game that isn't working and want it fixed

You must understand that when you write "fix it or refund" will do nothing. Just wait for fix no one gonna refund you cause of  problem in patch, sorry. 

7 minutes ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

@BarryBLWhat is this sport update you talk of?

An update that will adjust the performance of the cars in the game to more closely resemble their true performance in the current season. So make the Ferrari's slower, Racing Points faster etc

I know this probably isn't the place to post but - mini maps: I can not see the Alpha Tauris on them due to the dark colour of their icon. Any way to add a white outer circle to the icons so I'd don't get sniped by Kvyatt. Again.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:54 AM, TheJock83 said:

I know this probably isn't the place to post but - mini maps: I can not see the Alpha Tauris on them due to the dark colour of their icon. Any way to add a white outer circle to the icons so I'd don't get sniped by Kvyatt. Again.

It's noted and been on the list but not exactly game breaking, I'm afraid.

On 9/6/2020 at 7:44 PM, Davi Javarini said:

How about a Spectator Mode offline for the 1.09 patch? I'm really hungry to have it.

How do you think Spectator Mode can work for 1.09? Or at all? It works from telemetry, of which there is none. What you are describing is a full race recording and CM have said they can't implement it in this engine.

Hmm, this thread has become unpinned as an Esports build has been updated today (still private, not at the time of this message yet made public).

If it will?

@BarryBL I would like to see a feature to turn off camera movement with my G920 pedals, whilst it doesn't happen while driving, its still annoying how when the race is over or I'm in the garage or in flashback replay mode the wheels pedals and RSB buttons still control the car camera so jarring!

On 9/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, steviejay69 said:

How do you think Spectator Mode can work for 1.09? Or at all? It works from telemetry, of which there is none. What you are describing is a full race recording and CM have said they can't implement it in this engine.

I'm telling about a Spectator Mode just like the online spectator mode, if you misunderstood me. I don't think it is impossible either, but the fact that CM can't record a full race, this is just another thing to care about. Maybe a Spectator Mode where you won't be able to even save the highlights of it? What are the rules for suggestions, by the way?