Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

BIG PARTY, Force feedback issue

Hello,

Because this issue has been on this game for years now, i think it is time to change! This problem is really annoying while playing the F1 game. And for driving league races and having an engineer this problem is BIG!..

The problem:

When i connect my headset with my xbox controller. My Force feedback from the wheel is just GONE. And the game only recognizes my controller... 

Because i play on the wheel this is really annoying. Because when i hit a kurb, my controller goes shaking like i am driving on the controller. 

When i try to turn off the controller in Force Feedback it is just selecting the other controller feedback settings. What in the world is this? 

I just want an game wich i can play without having this stupid glitch. 

For me it is just not possible to play with the wheel and being in a party in the same time, because the game only recognizes the controller. This is not how it should work i guess.?

PLEASE codemasters do something about this problem. Its makes playing the game less more fun when everybody is in Party’s and i need to turn my controller off every time i hit the track, just to be sure i do not have the force feedback glitch.

This problem was in F1 2018, F1 2019 and now again in F1 2020! 

So please do something about this for once really.

This problem i had on the LogitechG920 and on the ThrustmasterTX, so this is 100% not a wheel related problem. Because also the game just selects 2 force feedback settings wich u can not delete....

Help me!!

And i guess also some other people who are playing competitive!

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Curious why you need the controller on at all?  I played F1 2018 and F1 2019 on a Thrustmaster TX without ever turning on the controller - the buttons on the wheel handled everything I needed for controlling the XBox.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Flash42G said:

Curious why you need the controller on at all?  I played F1 2018 and F1 2019 on a Thrustmaster TX without ever turning on the controller - the buttons on the wheel handled everything I needed for controlling the XBox.

PLEASE read my problem correctly. 

I only use the controller when i have the headset connected. I need to talk somewhere when i am in a party, or in a competitive race with an engineer..

5 minutes ago, Flash42G said:

I do not have a plug in for a headset on a LogitechG920 and on the Thrustmaster TX. If you have it you are the first one🙂

7 minutes ago, Flash42G said:

Comments like this, are really not helping to solve my and other problems. 

PLEASE people read my post GOOD before posting in my opinion useless comments. I want help not this..

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.

This is more than likely due to the fact that you have 2 'controller methods' selected and are using. What headset are you using? Maybe consider adding a USB headset to your setup and plug into the console through that port.