F1 2020 Black please wait screen

Posted (edited)

Not sure where this should be posted or if anyone has a fix but this is now the second time its happened and is ridiculous for a game at the price it is.

Im in season 2, Bahrain, accidently skipped quali to the race as my analogue stick skipped one and now when i load it goes to 'Qualifying 3' and then i just get stuck at this black please wait screen.

Happened on my first game just after Britain qualifying! So had to restart.

Im on xbox one, patch 1.07. Surely there has to be a fix for this by now!?

Edited by DanW19
title

17 hours ago, Chicken773 said:

I have this exact same issue at Vietnam in the second season

Annoying isnt it. Ive already had to restart once, i wont be doing it again haha

On 8/19/2020 at 12:29 PM, DanW19 said:

Annoying isnt it. Ive already had to restart once, i wont be doing it again haha

I'm doing Full F2 Season 100% (Xbox Version 1.07), I've gotten to Britain and now I have this issue, I don't particularly want to start over as with the time schedule i have it's taken me weeks to get here. For a game that has so many versions of it before hand, why is this even an issue now? it's ridiculous. Considering what we have all paid for this game it should at least run smoothly but clearly not. IF I could at this point I would ask for a refund ...

21 minutes ago, CarterMcCarthy said:

I'm doing Full F2 Season 100% (Xbox Version 1.07), I've gotten to Britain and now I have this issue, I don't particularly want to start over as with the time schedule i have it's taken me weeks to get here. For a game that has so many versions of it before hand, why is this even an issue now? it's ridiculous. Considering what we have all paid for this game it should at least run smoothly but clearly not. IF I could at this point I would ask for a refund ...

Annoying isnt it! I thought it was a one off when i had it first time around, lost half a season in the first week, but to have it twice now is ridiculous!

I'm doing Full F2 Season 100% (Xbox Version 1.07), https://korean-drama-list.com/ I've gotten to Britain and now I have this issue, I would prefer especially not to begin once again likewise with the time plan I have it's taken me weeks to arrive. For a game that has such a significant number of forms of it previously, for what reason is this even an issue now? it's strange. Taking into account what we have all paid for this game it ought to, at any rate, run easily yet unmistakably not. On the off chance that I could now I would request a discount ... 

Irritating isn't it! I thought it was irregular when I had it the first run through around, lost a large portion of a season in the main week, however, to have it twice currently is silly!