DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series - 2020 Season

PJTierney
Just now, PJTierney said:

Heads up, if you missed out on the freebie from the World Series, you can buy the Ford Fiesta R5 MKII now.

image0.jpg

Message added by PJTierney

Congratulations to the best Rally driver Lukáš Matěja for winning.

weird how they choose my fav event to end on :classic_biggrin: joona maybe bit of adrenaline got him on the way in . the auto barrel roll thing still gave him a chance which just shouldnt be in the game. there is also a better way too approach that line before that.

was a great ending . well done to all those who took part.

9 minutes ago, dgeesi0 said:

weird how they choose my fav event to end on :classic_biggrin: joona maybe bit of adrenaline got him on the way in . the auto barrel roll thing still gave him a chance which just shouldnt be in the game. there is also a better way too approach that line before that.

was a great ending . well done to all those who took part.

A couple of the guys seemed to bottom out when exiting the water splash, maybe too aggressive on the setup.  It shoots you off to one side of course when that happens.  Japanese guy had a bad line into the splash for sure.  In the end it was as I predicted, very close, and luck resolved it to some extent.  I think Jarod would have still had a chance if they didn't reset times for the final stage.

Edit: or maybe not bottoming out, but it acts exactly like it, just shoots you off to the side at one specific point.

Edited by bn880
  • Like 1

jarod will be right up there by next year i think. just gotta keep at it. mickey was unlucky last time even though he is far quicker generally than joona. it does obviously help in comps tournements also if you been there before. especially at vital moments.

• Like 1

Well technically Jarod was P3 good on the day.  The problem is the silly time/rally restart for the final stage.  They need to cut that out.

Edited by bn880

p3 vs top is the difference. hes very close which will come im sure soon. wish him luck. :classic_biggrin:

• Agree 1

They all did great to be fair, was a good show 🙂 

• Like 1

Yep, was a close one, great show from the top 4 in the final.