Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series - 2020 Season

Message added by PJTierney
Just now, PJTierney said:

Heads up, if you missed out on the freebie from the World Series, you can buy the Ford Fiesta R5 MKII now.

image0.jpg

weird how they choose my fav event to end on :classic_biggrin: joona maybe bit of adrenaline got him on the way in . the auto barrel roll thing still gave him a chance which just shouldnt be in the game. there is also a better way too approach that line before that.

was a great ending . well done to all those who took part.

9 minutes ago, dgeesi0 said:

weird how they choose my fav event to end on :classic_biggrin: joona maybe bit of adrenaline got him on the way in . the auto barrel roll thing still gave him a chance which just shouldnt be in the game. there is also a better way too approach that line before that.

was a great ending . well done to all those who took part.

A couple of the guys seemed to bottom out when exiting the water splash, maybe too aggressive on the setup.  It shoots you off to one side of course when that happens.  Japanese guy had a bad line into the splash for sure.  In the end it was as I predicted, very close, and luck resolved it to some extent.  I think Jarod would have still had a chance if they didn't reset times for the final stage.

Edit: or maybe not bottoming out, but it acts exactly like it, just shoots you off to the side at one specific point.

Edited by bn880
  • Like 1

jarod will be right up there by next year i think. just gotta keep at it. mickey was unlucky last time even though he is far quicker generally than joona. it does obviously help in comps tournements also if you been there before. especially at vital moments.

• Like 1