Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 Online Services Login Error

18abhinavkumar

Hi,

I have encountered an issue with F1 2019 on PC, it has stopped connecting to online servers and is reporting the ERROR CODE = 8. I was playing F1 2019 online with no issues at all just a few hours back and there was nothing wrong with it. Suddenly when I started the game, it is showing this error. How many ever times I try to retry, it does not work. Please let me know if there is any fix for this. Is there any issue from F1 2019 side because I have been enjoying playing the game for almost 3 months now and I have never encountered this issue and even today I was playing and now suddenly this issue pops up. Please let me know if there is any fix for this. I have attached screenshots of the startup F1 2019 page (Screenshot 1) which tells us the version of the game (1.22) and then once I click on a key to enter into the game, the error message occurs (Screenshot 2). If I cancel and enter the game, I cannot access online game mode as it says please try to connect and then start, but the same issue comes again (Screenshot 3). 

Thank you for your time, I am loving this game and I would love to continue playing. 

F1 error 1.jpg

F1 error 2.jpg

F1 error 3.jpg

Archived