Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 My Team Black please wait screen


DanW19

Recommended Posts

Not sure where this should be posted or if anyone has a fix but this is now the second time its happened and is ridiculous for a game at the price it is.

Im in season 2, Bahrain, accidently skipped quali to the race as my analogue stick skipped one and now when i load it goes to 'Qualifying 3' and then i just get stuck at this black please wait screen.

Happened on my first game just after Britain qualifying! So had to restart.

Im on xbox one, patch 1.07. Surely there has to be a fix for this by now!?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Im in season 2, Bahrain, accidently skipped quali to the race as my analogue stick skipped one and now when i load it goes to 'Qualifying 3' and then i just get stuck at this black please wait screen.

2.       Platform

Xbox one


3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.07


4.       Game-mode? 

My team 


5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Attempted to reload 10+ times, had the issue before and had to start a new save. Have uninstalled and reinstalled.


6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Attempted to reload 10+ times, had the issue before and had to start a new save. Have uninstalled and reinstalled.


7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Xbox controller


8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Screenshot_20200817-105351_Gallery.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.

Done i believe

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I´ve had a similar problem (same black screen with "loading" message), but in different conditions.  Information below:

1. Detailed description: My Team mode, season 1, race at 25%, formation lap on.  After I finish a race, in any position (this has happened 3 times already), I get the cinematic of teams celebrating, podium, and then, before the game saves and goes to the roster/director screen, the game gets stuck on this black loading screen.  And I'm forced to close the game, and race the same race again.  Very frustrating and time consuming. 

2.       Platform: PC (intel i9 9900k, 16 Gb DD4 Corsair Vengeance RAM, ASUS z390-f gaming motherboard, GeForce GTX 1070 video, windows 10 Pro)
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): 1.07
4.       Game-mode: My Team
5.       What are your replication numbers: I've had this on my last 3 races (last one just happened yesterday in Monaco)
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted: I've waited for minutes to see if the loading concluded, but it never did.
7.       What peripherals are you are using: Fanatec CSL Elite F1 bundle with brake loadcell
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue: screen shot is the same as reported above by DanW19

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
19 hours ago, MarcusBattaglia said:

Hi,

I´ve had a similar problem (same black screen with "loading" message), but in different conditions.  Information below:

1. Detailed description: My Team mode, season 1, race at 25%, formation lap on.  After I finish a race, in any position (this has happened 3 times already), I get the cinematic of teams celebrating, podium, and then, before the game saves and goes to the roster/director screen, the game gets stuck on this black loading screen.  And I'm forced to close the game, and race the same race again.  Very frustrating and time consuming. 

2.       Platform: PC (intel i9 9900k, 16 Gb DD4 Corsair Vengeance RAM, ASUS z390-f gaming motherboard, GeForce GTX 1070 video, windows 10 Pro)
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): 1.07
4.       Game-mode: My Team
5.       What are your replication numbers: I've had this on my last 3 races (last one just happened yesterday in Monaco)
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted: I've waited for minutes to see if the loading concluded, but it never did.
7.       What peripherals are you are using: Fanatec CSL Elite F1 bundle with brake loadcell
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue: screen shot is the same as reported above by DanW19

Different issue @MarcusBattaglia

Turn off formation lap and it should fix It for you.

@DanW19, nothing as of yet. Can you attach your savegame file please so we can investigate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same problem on my PC. The only solution is to save in the middle of the race and after the black screen and closing the game, I can load this save and continue without problem.

Played 70 hours without problems, updated Windows 10 to version 2004, played three races and on 4th race this problem has begun.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant save it in the middle of the race, i cant even get in to the race.

This is ridiculous for a game of this price that have had so many previous games over the years to have a bug like this that doesnt appear to have a resolution

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

after I accidentally clicked on Race instead of Qualifying I closed the Application on my PS4 and started the game again in the hope that I could somehow get to the point before my mistake.

Now when I try to load my MyTeam Save the Loading Screen starts at Q3 and after that I get a black Screen with the "Please Wait" Animation in the Top Left Corner. 

I guess I broke the game while it was trying to simulate Q3 with closing the Application and now I can't continue with my MyTeam Save.

After reinstalling the game everything stayed the same

 

  • Plattform: PS4
  • Game Version: 1.08
  • Game Mode: MyTeam

 

Can my savegame be somehow fixed or do I have to restart my MyTeam Career?

Attached is a copy of my savegame from my PS4, I hope this helps with reproducing the Error

Thanks & Kind Regards

F12020_PS4.zip

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

Still under investigation.

Can you complete a bug report please @peterrerskine and @StrongestFish. Also, if you can attach your savegame, that would really help our investigation. How to do so is below:

  1. Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
  2. Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)
  3. Right click on the 928600 folder (this is your F1 2019 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder
  4. Copy that new zipped folder and send it to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @)
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Still under investigation.

Can you complete a bug report please @peterrerskine and @StrongestFish. Also, if you can attach your savegame, that would really help our investigation. How to do so is below:

  1. Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
  2. Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)
  3. Right click on the 928600 folder (this is your F1 2019 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder
  4. Copy that new zipped folder and send it to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @)

Anything to help me @BarryBL? I cant do that having the save on xbox one instead of steam??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, DanW19 said:

Anything to help me @BarryBL? I cant do that having the save on xbox one instead of steam??

Hi @DanW19,

We are waiting for a savegame to try to find the issue and diagnose.  At the moment, there is nothing I can recommend at this time, apologies. Xbox doesnt have the facility for us to save/restore save games I'm afraid. I'll try and get further recommendations for you when I can.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @DanW19,

We are waiting for a savegame to try to find the issue and diagnose.  At the moment, there is nothing I can recommend at this time, apologies. Xbox doesnt have the facility for us to save/restore save games I'm afraid. I'll try and get further recommendations for you when I can.

No problem, thanks for the update, hopefully someone on pc can upload the issue soon

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @DanW19,

We are waiting for a savegame to try to find the issue and diagnose.  At the moment, there is nothing I can recommend at this time, apologies. Xbox doesnt have the facility for us to save/restore save games I'm afraid. I'll try and get further recommendations for you when I can.

Hi @BarryBL

I have opened a thread with a similar issue today, because I didn't see this one.

I have the Problem on PS4 and I attached a savegame in my original post. maybe my savegame can help find a solution for this issue.

The thread with the savegame can be found here: 

Kind Regards

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

Thanks @thaCh0sen0ne, I've merged topics. What format of Qualifying did this happen in, just so I can test for replication. Also:

  •  Skip Practice? If so, where?
  •  Qualifying Format?
  •  Did you just 'Advance to Race', then notice the screen comes up saying 'Race' and quit immediately.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thaCh0sen0ne said:

Hi @BarryBL

I have opened a thread with a similar issue today, because I didn't see this one.

I have the Problem on PS4 and I attached a savegame in my original post. maybe my savegame can help find a solution for this issue.

The thread with the savegame can be found here: 

Kind Regards

Hopefully this will help us get a fix! Thanks mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...