About tyre pressures

Which would be some of the better apps to try for data purposes then?

I've seen names mentioned but do people have any personal recommendations?

1 hour ago, DonBlanko said:

What does the telemetry app shows exactly? 

Every data you need, your data rivals data, your setup rivals setup, your lap analysis rivals lap analysis, compare them relatively. And so on...

Look at the 3rd picture, it is the traction graph. Orange is relative traction with respect to reference lap. Reference lap I had throttle on diff 50 and orange lap I had throttle on diff 100. You can see that at the 12th curve of interlagos, the acceleration is smoother with the throttle on diff 50 setting. This is just an example.

You may concentrate on other things, whatever you want...

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-20 at 16.37.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-20 at 16.11.46.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-20 at 16.12.00.jpeg

Edited by oner7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@oner7 So to clarify, when you say your rivals data. Is this solely AI or does it includes Friends data when you race online with them. I race against 5-7 friends so something to track their data would be useful.  I'm not particularly fussed about AI data as i already know Grosjean is going to crash. 

• Haha 1

It can track all rivals: image.png.70bb9e30b97dcb2593e326b406ad1169.png

The Unknown drivers names populate (certainly for offline, not sure about online). And how much data you can get from online im not sure. Youll have to download it and see - i stick to offline

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SIMRACER123 said:

@oner7 So to clarify, when you say your rivals data. Is this solely AI or does it includes Friends data when you race online with them. I race against 5-7 friends so something to track their data would be useful.  I'm not particularly fussed about AI data as i already know Grosjean is going to crash. 

AI data certainly but about multiplayer, I am not sure about it, i will try and inform all of you...

• Thanks 1

I tried it in Ranked race, the application crashes. But in the unranked race, somehow it worked until someone retires. If someone retires from the race the app crashes. Still I have got plenty of useful data for the first 5 laps. What you can read of your rivals, speed, throttle,brake,steering, tyre temp, lateral and long forces. What you can't read,  setup, ERS data, traction, tyre degradation, front locking, fuel mix.

Well, you cant read everything but still you got plenty of information of the driving style of your real opponent.

1.thumb.PNG.995926438f29c6f8a7d5fcddb1325e68.PNG

• Like 1