Wanted: F1 2019 league PS4

Hi racers.

I'm looking to join a sim league. I'm comfortable with no assists...apart from traction! Not quite ready for that one yet. Although I'm flexible about whats on or off asode from that. 

Happy to join a league late, or be a reserve too. 

Cheers 

On 9/7/2020 at 9:22 PM, Rizzla123 said:

Still looking and waiting patiently....

we got f1 2020 league

Hello, i am interested to create a new league with 5-6 small tracks, as i have yet to manage to find a proper league online with people participating in (almost) all races.

Most of the leagues are empty, as only 1-2 players participate into 2 or 3 races AT THE MOST, the majority just do not bother (which messes up their attendance rating) 

I understand that many have swiched to f1 2020, however there are still us that are on a budget and wait for a eventual price drop of the new game.

In addition, it is difficult to also acquire the "You got one" trophy, which sucks since we who play this game a lot want eventually to have it 100% completed 😛

Let me know if anyone wants to participate and assist.

If you’re a clean and respectful racer see ad below.

contact

PSN: Bucky-Khronic

PSN: Q_K_X_V

D6BE847D-798B-4D45-BC7D-E6E1DC2B2A32.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rizzla123 said:

Ah man! I've just gone and got myself 2020! 

Mate I just got the new game for my birthday as well but it doesn't matter I still join these guys for a bit of clean racing when they run the league, the skills transfer well across the versions. 

I'm sure it does. However what doesn't transfer well is me doing the following:

Download f1 2019 on ps now. Cancel ps now with the plan on buying f1 2019 upon month expiry of ps now for £15.99

Get to the end of the ps now month (with no league offers), and notice that f1 2019 has gone up to £54.99

Order f1 2020 from amazon. 

Delete f1 2019. 

Get offered a sweet looking league for f1 2019. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Rizzla123 said:

I'm sure it does. However what doesn't transfer well is me doing the following:

Download f1 2019 on ps now. Cancel ps now with the plan on buying f1 2019 upon month expiry of ps now for £15.99

Get to the end of the ps now month (with no league offers), and notice that f1 2019 has gone up to £54.99

Order f1 2020 from amazon. 

Delete f1 2019. 

Get offered a sweet looking league for f1 2019. 

Well when you explain it like that 😂... 

I know the league organiser will upgrade to 2020 by November, this gives you (and me) plenty of time to become a racing god among mortals and when the time comes you can dominate the first ever championship for Hibernia League racing on F1 2020 . Happy racing! 

• Haha 1

@Rizzla123 I just sent you a DM, hope you’re still looking, I have made my own 2020 league and think it will suit you to a tee mate. 

Edited by QmanXV