Who been hit all departments due regulations just announced by Carl

I talking about regulations changing for new season in my team career who been hit of all four departments of car 

Which season?  In Season 2, I had regulation changes for Chassis and Durability.  In watching Tiametmarduk and Aarava's Youtube videos, they had different regulation changes in Season 2, so it seams there is a randomizer at play - you'll get different ones than another player.  Another thread mentioned getting 3 departments changing announced mid-way through Season 3.

I got 3 departments affected on season 1, not a single one in season 2, so pretty randomized.

My Team mode... after season 1 it was durability & chassis.   Season 2 was nothing.  Season 3 for me was Durability, Engine, Aero.  I couldn't save everything which had me excited/concerned for Season 4, but because my facilities are maxed out on resource points and I do most practice sessions I was able to save all but maybe 4/5 upgrades on each.  I still started Season 4 as the top team; that bummed me out a bit to be honest.   I was hoping for a nice reset.

Season 1 Chassis and Aero

That sucked, made basically no progress at the end of the first season lol

I seen one person post that in season 5 had areas in all for sections of upgrades affected and needed huge amount of points to stop having car greatly downgraded in season 6.

Been thinking when the do the regulation changes the should add the dapartments in with it so the money spent on that department . Or durability fabrication and so on should get reset as well . As far as I'm aware that stays the same and read comments that once you have upgraded departments you have nothing left to spend money apart from drivers leaving you with an hole bunch of money by s 4 with nothing to spend it on . So by resetting that just like the upgrades started new game now was half way threw season 3 paid for all departments upgrades was too of performance . Half way threw the season with out doing the practice programmes apart from race and qusli I had 9 thousand recourse points were if the departments upgrades was reset along with regs you could leave out upgrading the part what gives more recourse points to give a bit more challenge 

6 minutes ago, PaulLynch said:

Been thinking when the do the regulation changes the should add the dapartments in with it so the money spent on that department . Or durability fabrication and so on should get reset as well . As far as I'm aware that stays the same and read comments that once you have upgraded departments you have nothing left to spend money apart from drivers leaving you with an hole bunch of money by s 4 with nothing to spend it on . So by resetting that just like the upgrades started new game now was half way threw season 3 paid for all departments upgrades was too of performance . Half way threw the season with out doing the practice programmes apart from race and qusli I had 9 thousand recourse points were if the departments upgrades was reset along with regs you could leave out upgrading the part what gives more recourse points to give a bit more challenge 

They should make the development parts that need adapting cost more resource points.

There should be maintenance costs for more developed facilities. 

• Agree 1

Season 3 I just received the news that power, chasis, and aero are all hit. Not durability though.