Bug or not? China turn 15.

In turn 15 at China with corner cutting stringency set to strict, you can sometimes get three track limit warnings for going wide once. Is this intentional or is it a bug? https://streamable.com/wxzvo2

Not a bug. You have left the track to gain an advantage. Whereas is should be 'Track Extending', a warning/penalty for this would make sense.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sayden said:

In turn 15 at China with corner cutting stringency set to strict, you can sometimes get three track limit warnings for going wide once. Is this intentional or is it a bug? https://streamable.com/wxzvo2

Are you saying the corner you show in the video is the first and only time you've been given a warning for running wide, and that it's gone straight to giving a penalty as if you had been given warnings on two previous corners as well?

Edited by Ultra3142

Correction: I meant turn 16 not 15 of course. But you could probably tell that from the video.

1 minute ago, Sayden said:

Correction: I meant turn 16 not 15 of course. But you could probably tell that from the video.

Indeed :classic_smile:. What is the answer to my question though? 

1 minute ago, Ultra3142 said:

Indeed :classic_smile:. What is the answer to my question though? 

In this case there were no previous warnings.

3 minutes ago, Sayden said:

In this case there were no previous warnings.

Do you have a longer video that proves this?

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Not a bug. You have left the track to gain an advantage. Whereas is should be 'Track Extending', a warning/penalty for this would make sense.

I realise that the game is supposed to hand out a warning for extending track limits, but three warnings in this case is that intentional?