Jump to content Jump to content

Tyre Screen Bug - Tyres not shown as being returned (PC)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

After practice, and/or qualifying, when returning to the in game computer screen the tyre allocation screen does not show any tyres as being returned between sessions.  I had the same issue in F1 2019 and didn't realize it was a bug until I saw people post screenshots with the tyres shown as returned.

2.       Platform

PC - Windows 10

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.07 - PC Steam

4.       Game-mode? 

My Team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I've started My Team careers over 5 times now, it has happened every single time, in all races, didn't even realize it was a bug until I saw other people's screenshots.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

N/A, see above answer.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

PS4 Gamepad with razor mouse and corsair keyboard.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Archived