Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Showdown PS3 Not connecting to Racenet.

"Unable to connect to racenet"
The Dirt showdown service is not available. Please try again later.

That is the message i get, my other 2 racenet titles connect just fine on the ps3. Been like this for about 4 days, server shutdown or?

Same problem over here... Bought Dirt Showdown in PS3 store but nothing is working so far to connect to Racenet.

*knock knock* This thing working, when i click for technical assistance on the racenet site this is where i am taken. We possible can't be the only 2 in the world experiencing this.  Someone has to have a answer or a known fix....

Same problem on Xbox 360.

Impossible to connect to Racenet but online playing works fine.

It has nothing to do with your router, it is all on there side or some technical issue on the racenet side with this title, or they shut the server down for this title. My other 2 racenet titles work just fine, Grid 2 and F1 Superstars. Online works fine and is all we really need but the challenges and other options racenet gave were a nice added bonus. Still nice to play this and not have some nerd ragin on yah cause you smashed him into the wall etc, cause far as all the races are concerned, taking people out is a very viable and good strategy.8)

Have this problem as well with Dirt Showdown. Didn't try other Codemasters games yet however Showdown is the one I want to work so I can actually get achievements and have my progress saved. Codemasters, some help here please!

EDIT: This is concerning the Steam version(on PC).

I know it’s 2020, so a bit far way from when the post was last talked in, but I’ve been having the same problem using my PS3 I logged in and it said that it can’t connect, any solution to this yet?

On 6/6/2014 at 3:23 AM, Nightgaunt71 said:

It has nothing to do with your router, it is all on there side or some technical issue on the racenet side with this title, or they shut the server down for this title. My other 2 racenet titles work just fine, Grid 2 and F1 Superstars. Online works fine and is all we really need but the challenges and other options racenet gave were a nice added bonus. I saw that  the akinator and  farming game hay day is now available on google webstore. You should check it out cause it's free. Still nice to play this and not have some nerd ragin on yah cause you smashed him into the wall etc, cause far as all the races are concerned, taking people out is a very viable and good strategy.8)

I have been reading out many of your stories and i can state clever stuff.  The world hopes for more passionate people such as you who aren’t afraid too mention how they believe. Always follow your heart. I will definitely bookmark your topic just in case someone would share their experience too..