Jump to content Jump to content

Grid UE PS4 - seasons 1-3 locked

Hi, I've just purchased and installed Grid Ultimate Edition for the PS4. I've also redeemed seasons 1-3 in the PlayStation Store.

My problem is that I can't access seasons 1, 2 and 3 in the menu. I've attached the screenshot with the "Season Locked" error message. It tells me to go to the PlayStation Store, but the store shows each season as "purchased". My VIP status is working without issues, btw. How can I solve this problem?

My PSN ID is strangerGOL if that helps.

111.jpg

Edited by StrangerPL
  • 4 months later...

I get the same screen and the ps store will not load. When in the ps4 store it says that they are already purchased and installed but cannot access them in the game (trying the hour theory at this second to see if that’s true) 

my psn is the420kgb if that helps at all 

any suggestions are welcome! 

update. 
played for 2 hours nothing changes still says to get seasons 1-3 in the PlayStation store. The store then tells me they are purchased and installed. Even tried to take it to a friends house with a different  internet connection with no avail. Getting kind of frustrated that I spent money on not only the game but then the expansion seasons separately and can not access your product....

Edited by Wes1l9
Update