Mouse use PC

Hi Guys - I feel like an idiot for not figuring this out - but how do I use the mouse to navigate?

I don't really play much as the navigation is painful and end up hopping to ACC....but would like to spend some time in F1 2020, but the mouse thing is annoying lol. Any help appreciated. 

• Agree 1

Actually, it makes sense for these games not to have mouse support because the almost exclusionary majority of players (98%+) use a camera that makes a mouse redundant, wing being the only cam where a mouse is useful while going around the circuit.

I never understood the complaints about no mouse support from people. I know on my Logitech and Thrustmaster wheels, they all have buttons on the wheels face. Even if they didnt, a small and cheap bluetooth keyboard sat next to my racing rig helps. Or hell, I could even reach over and use my main keyboard. And if all else fails, the gamepad will still work with full menu navigation, even if the wheel is being used.

I guess growing up in a time when computer mice where not a thing has just made them not seem very important for racing games to me. I only really see them as a nessesity in gaming if I am playing a first person shooter, or some other game that is best played on a mouse.

8 hours ago, GONKO said:

No mouse support on a PC game?

This has to be a wind up.?

I agree it seems pretty silly, although it won't exactly make a huge difference to your in-game experience either way to be fair.

The interface for the game is common between PC, XBox, and PS4 versions.  No mouse available on 2 out of the 3 platforms... so to keep things consistent (and easy?) between the platforms, the PC version doesn't get mouse support either.