Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Throttle & Brake Saturation

I am currently very disappointed, I pre-ordered the game, hyped for it! And today I play. And in a Mercedes I can only top a speed of 160mph down the long straight along the pit wall of Mexico, as other cars go flying past me at 200mph. I go to change my saturation for my throttle (and brakes) and realize that there isn't an option. I have tried logitech profilers but nothing is working :( So I am stuck, watching cars fly past me whilst I finish in last every race. 

Please create a patch for the Throttle & Brake Saturation to be added in. I see no reason why it was removed as it is very helpful, otherwise, could people please help me with how to change the saturation without the need of in-game features?

Thankyou, I just want to enjoy the game :(

same problem here...........................................................................................

well I get  a similar issue in previous editions of the game with my g27, i was quite convinced it was cause i changed my clutch pedal to brakes, to allow more room for my legs when playing... it never happened with my Logitech pro ff2 which had just 2 pedals instead of three (no clutch pedal)

stiker said:
well I get  a similar issue in previous editions of the game with my g27, i was quite convinced it was cause i changed my clutch pedal to brakes, to allow more room for my legs when playing... it never happened with my Logitech pro ff2 which had just 2 pedals instead of three (no clutch pedal

I only have 2 pedals too. Any suggestions on what I should do? Without having to buy something else? I just wanna play this god damn game cause it is so good.

well if you have two pedals then its not the same issue, but one thing i that i do to rectify the issue was tap the brake, and i get my top speed back on accelerating, but u loose time, but i guess its better than cruising 

stiker said:

well if you have two pedals then its not the same issue, but one thing i that i do to rectify the issue was tap the brake, and i get my top speed back on accelerating, but u loose time, but i guess its better thacruisis 

Is there any way to change saturation?

+1  that should be a racing game and you can not break. That is one of the biggest faults since the fps bug in f1 2013. our league is stunned.......

i have Thrustmaster 500 rs F!. I have a problem with throttle. I can't accelerate gradually, but only at max or min. So, i can't drive...