Jump to content Jump to content

Theatre mode crash

arthurRJ

1.       A detailed description of the issue.

When I click a highlight in theatre mode to play the entire game freezes and ends up crashing.

2.       Platform 

PC (Steam)
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.07 EDIT: still happens in 1.08
4.       Game-mode? 

Theatre

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

6 times. Go into the game, go to theatre mode, and click on a highlight.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings?

Latest graphics drivers, latest game update, good connection. Other game modes work just fine.

7.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?

8.         [ For PC ] – Please add a DXDiag to your post. 

DxDiag.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, BarryBL said:

@arthurRJ, can you send a copy of your in-game graphics settings, found in the 'Settings' menu. I've tried to replicate myself, and highlight worked fine. See below:

I was able to watch replays for a while (after the game seemingly crashing) but today i was not able to watch one of my replays again and so the game crashed twice.

However, this time i was able to send a crash report which i wasn't able to before, so that's a plus. Here are my graphics settings.

Naamloos19.png

Naamloos16.png

Naamloos17.png

Naamloos18.png

• 1 month later...

Archived